march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 16, 2016
excellent
on November 12, 2015
Great CD of of some Older Scorpions tunes, sounds good Kranked! I would highly recommend this CD if your a Scorp's fan
on October 13, 2015
parfait!
on May 26, 2015
extra
on March 11, 2014
Some of the song, especially the Japanese old song is amazing...I became a Scorpions fan 20 years ago, and still enjoy listening to their songs from 40 years ago, or 4 months ago...amazzzzing band!
on May 6, 2013
je suis vraiment content de mon achat , je lecoute a tout les jours depuis que je lai reçu , merci
on April 19, 2011
most people think of the scorps as a cheesy ballad making machine,and they are correct except for pre 1984 releases,the scorps were actually heavy in the late 70`s.to me this is the best scorps cd,if all you`ve heard from the scorps is from love at first sting on, then you have missed out on the best that these german rockers have to offer.tokyo tapes takes the best of early scorps and brings the songs to life,like kiss alive 1 did for kiss.the dbl live tokyo tapes is a very good live album,with good songs and good performance musically.to me this is one of the best live albums ever.
on March 26, 2009
A l'epoque acheté en vinyl,cet enregistrement est enfin disponible de ce fameux concert a Tokyo.Je recommende cet album pour ceux qui veulent redecouvrir Scorpions a l'etat pur avant le succes commerciale du groupe.
on March 22, 2006
I guess he really had done all he could do with the band...Props to him staying true to his calling and going on his own after this. Only knock on this album was the omission of "longing for fire" my personal fav. Must have if you want to hear how metal was ment to be played.
on March 17, 2004
How could I possibly top the other reviewer's comments? This is the album I rocked to when I was a kid taking Dad's car out with my buddies. We'd slap the 8-track recording I had of this and feel just like Beavis and Butthead would've felt. Uli Roth is hands down one of the most phenomenal guitar visionaries I've ever heard. When I was in the military I had a great friend who grew up in the neighborhood in Germany where the Scorpions lived. He was a bit younger than they but just at the timing of their departure into the stars.