5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time-saver
This rice cooker is made in Japan and works great. It has 2 timers which I have set for the morning & suppertime. My husband & I love steel cut oats which take a lot of time to cook. I place the oats, water, flax seeds, chia seeds, crushed banana...etc in the rice cooker in the evening and set the timer and the porridge setting. We get up in the morning and the...
Published on Dec 20 2010 by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last
This product values no more than 10 dollars, while I bought it at the price of 200 dollars. Scam. Don't buy it.
Published 6 months ago by Lily

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I get by without this?, Dec 8 2011
I just received my rice cooker a few days ago and so far have only made rice in it (I'm waiting for the cookbook "The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook" to show up). I made brown rice that was simply delicious (in 35 years of cooking I could never master brown rice on the stove top). It was light and fluffy and perfect. I've made basmati and sushi rice and they were equally good. The keep warm function really does keep the rice well; no gumminess or scorching. I love my rice so this unit will get a good workout in my home. If I had any complaint at all it would be that the manual is not very good and doesn't have any decent recipes in it (hence the cookbook I ordered from Amazon). I can't wait to try some one pot meals in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great rice cooker, Oct. 3 2011
My first experience with this brand of rice cooker was in the United States at my dad's house. After using this rice cooker to make sushi for him, I had to get one for myself. I ordered this one which is a size up from my dad's and it works just as beautifully.

I recently made the full volume of sushi rice in it - 8 cups. It came out great. My elderly mother who lives with is learning to make herself rice too.

I really like the little song it beeps out at the start and end of the cycle. The permanent time display is cool.

I made rice one day and then left the house. I came home and the warmer was going. It showed how many hours it had been holding the rice. It was still hot and fluffy 3 hours later.

I love my rice maker. I haven't used other rice makers, just my 40 year-old Everwear pots. My pots make a nice batch of rice but nothing is beating the ease of this thing.

Only thing folks should know is that it takes about an hour to make rice.

5.0 out of 5 stars rice cooker rocks, June 13 2014
This review is from: Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5.5 cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer In Premium White (Kitchen)
this rice cooker is awesome it never messes up it cooks the rice perfect every time and keeps it warm for a long time until you are ready for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 10 2014
It is a little bigger than most rice cookers, but it does make perfect rice each time. I no longer have to worry about rice being stuck to the bottom of the bowl. As long as you follow the directions carefully, the rice always comes out fluffy. It is never too soggy or too dry. I find the musical chime when it starts to cook and when finished hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic rice cooker, June 13 2013
Was waiting for a good deal on this Zojirushi. Although I would've preferred the 10 cup, it did not drop in price as much as the 5.5 cup. Functionally, it is the same.

We've been using it for a few months now, and it performs really well. I really like that the timer is for when you want to eat, not when the cooker starts to cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like rice(or porridge) this is a good investment, Feb. 6 2014
Not much I can say- this rice maker works very well, and is very convenient. I will relate a story that sums it up.

My Parents came over for dinner and I served some basmati rice with the meal. My father(75), who has been eating rice as a carb for his whole life LOVED the rice. Couldn't believe how good it was. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear, little Zoji!, Oct. 5 2014
What can I say that hasn't already been said?! I never thought a kitchen gadget could give me such joy! Brilliantly well made, perfect results every time and clean-up couldn't be easier.

After carefully studying practically every rice cooker on the market and coming to terms with the high price I realised there is no better option than our dear, little Zoji. Now after several weeks of delicious steel cut oat brekkies, amazing bentos for the kids' lunches and numerous satiating rice based dinners we're trying to figure out how we made due before. Perfect results every time! There are cheaper options that probably yield good results, but not as consistently...or c'mon, cutely! Look no further, unless you want a steamer basket, then get a Zojirushi with that feature. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little cooking device - Great eating experience, Feb. 8 2011
I simply love it . Bought it in order to cook brown rice and the result was lovely. I'm a rice-lover and this is just a perfect product for me. Strongly recommend to anyone.

Pro: Easy to use, simple to cook, tasteful cooked rice.
Con: A bit long due to ....fuzzy logic ? :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, Jan. 27 2014
After using this cooker for 3 years, I am sure this is the best rice cooker I have used.

All the functions are still working properly. The inner container is still shining, not like other cheaper ones. I love it, and will definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, Sept. 26 2014
I have been using the same rice cooker for 8 years until it ceased to function normally. After shopping through different models, I decided to buy another one of the same make and model. I have faith in this brand, and I expect to use this new cooker for another 8 years. It is really a good purchase for the cost.

The best feature of this model is the removable inner lid. If not removable, it is really difficult to clean and pose hygienic concerns in the long run. Also, there are many programs to choose. The fast cook option is most useful. It is OK to wash rice in the inner pan, but we always wash then pour it inside. We believe this can protect the surface.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›