5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time-saver
This rice cooker is made in Japan and works great. It has 2 timers which I have set for the morning & suppertime. My husband & I love steel cut oats which take a lot of time to cook. I place the oats, water, flax seeds, chia seeds, crushed banana...etc in the rice cooker in the evening and set the timer and the porridge setting. We get up in the morning and the...
Published on Dec 20 2010 by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last
This product values no more than 10 dollars, while I bought it at the price of 200 dollars. Scam. Don't buy it.
Published 26 days ago by R. Ye

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a women Thai I love it and I use cooking thai rice everyday very ..., July 14 2014
This review is from: Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5.5 cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer In Premium White (Kitchen)
I am a women Thai
I love it and I use cooking thai rice everyday
very good product

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last, June 26 2014
R. Ye "Bookman" (West) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed, I cried, I cooked some rice, June 23 2014
C. Gray "OnlineShopper" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Great rice cooker. We had the same model purchased a bit more than 10 yrs ago. That one still worked great, until our cat knocked it off the counter and broke the clasp that keeps the lid down. Decided to replace with the same model.

Easy to use, and great rice.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, what more to say !, June 21 2014
As amazing as the reviews were announcing. Cooks rice perfectly. Best sushi rice ever cooked. Even better than those cooked in restaurants.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was an easy choice, simple as 1, 2, 3, June 20 2014
Two other family members, my children owned and used this product while they lived at home. As each left home to start out on their own, they took their rice cookers with them, and so the next family member, a sibling of the first to leave, purchased one of these great machines too. Time past and the next child left home, leaving mom and dad with no rice
cooker...so mom received one on this Mothers Day. I guess you could say that we were very happy with the product...in total our family has purchased three.
Caution, remove the paper packing under the coated rice cooking bowl before use...

5.0 out of 5 stars rice cooker rocks, June 13 2014
this rice cooker is awesome it never messes up it cooks the rice perfect every time and keeps it warm for a long time until you are ready for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Rice Cooker, May 20 2014
This is a very good rice cooker ,easy to cook,easy to clean,the price is very good at Amazon.ca
I will recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoji Has Become Part of the Family, May 16 2014
Dominique Rousset (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
We sure eat a lot more rice and porridge since we got Zoji. The instructions are garbage, but the machine is fantastic. Once you have deciphered the owner's manual, which might require that you keep notes on the proportions of rice and water you use, you'll love it.

It's kind of like taking an exchange student into your home: hard to understand at first, and might not do things the way you're used to, but you soon realize how much richer your life is for having taken them in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good unit, May 15 2014
There are 2 problems with the unit.

1. There no longer is a water drain so it runs inside the lid after the steam condensates. A tad awkward to keep clean.
2. The cord retract is pretty inefficient and never retracts fully without help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flawless rice every time., April 27 2014
I've cooked rice in a regular pot a lot and do well. This made better rice on my first try.
White, brown, and glutinous rice cooked in this unit and all came out perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›