Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star).Show all reviews
on March 20, 2003
The most I can say about this series is that a few episodes are well done and others leave a bit to be desired. I get tierd of Warner Brothers doing so much animation in place of doing live action movies on their DC heroes. I think Live Action lends a lot more credibility to these characters because you have flesh and blood actors playing the roles, they work on large sound stages or go on-location for filming. It's just so more believeable that way. It's just something you can't get in animation and I really wish they would start doing more Live Action movies on the DC Characters....
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2003
As with the other Justice League set, $15 just doesn't cut it for 2 episodes of this show and ZERO extra features. I'm not sure who they are marketing this set for, but I can think of no reason why anyone would buy this. It offers nothing that you can't see in repeats on Cartoon Network.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse