5.0 out of 5 stars one day at a time
Great television. Early in the career of everybody's sweetheart, Valerie Bertinelli. Schnieder is priceless as the "super".
Published on Oct. 1 2010 by Albertagrown2000

In watching "ONE DAY AT A TIME" recently, I found the repeated scenarios to be quite boring and all of the yelling gave me a headache.
The characters are as follows:
Ann Romano (Bonnie Franklin) a recently divorced mother of two teenage daughters who keeps having hot and cold feelings towards David,her divorce lawyer who is seven years her junior...
Published 1 month ago by Therese

2.0 out of 5 stars Repeated Scenarios, Boring. Too Much Yelling, A Headache In The Making, Aug. 26 2014
The characters are as follows:
Julie Romano (Mackenzie Philips) the eldest daughter who is high strung and has many temper tantrums.
Barbara Romano (Valerie Bartinelli) the younger daughter who is wise beyond her years.
Schnieder (Pat Harrington) the building's custodian who is always around and who thinks he is a ladies' man.

Therese

5.0 out of 5 stars one day at a time, Oct. 1 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, Oct. 19 2009
V. Abbott "jarta62" (Saskatoon, Sask., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Day at a Time : Season 1 (DVD)
From the day "One Day At A Time" appeared on TV I never missed a show. Now that Mackenzie Phillips has told her story I wonder how she could carry on for as long as she did. I'd like to own the complete series. I was never a fan of "The Mamas and the Papas". They didn't appeal to me, but I was definitely a fan of Bonnie, Mackenzie, Valerie and Pat. I laughed, I cried, but I enjoyed every episode.

One Day at a Time : Season 1
One Day at a Time : Season 1 by Sandy Kenyon (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 14.99