5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous,fabulous,fabulous!
This DVD was very nice. I am a HUGE fan and I absolutely LOVED it. It showed backstage and behind the music. Anyone who loves avril and is obsessed (like me) to someone who's just heard "Complicated" will just LOVE this DVD.
Published on March 17 2003 by Avril Lavigne (just kidding)

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!
This girl is nothing but a fake poser and she's more fabricated than Britney Spears & Hilary Duff put together! It's sad that people buy into this marketing machine, posing as a real musician!! All of her songs are awful and the videos that go along with them are even worse!! Stay away from this garbage and add her name to the growing list of pathetic has-beens!!!
Published on March 7 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous,fabulous,fabulous!, March 17 2003
Avril Lavigne (just kidding) (East Greenwich, RI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars [GREAT], March 11 2003
gabeq (El Paso Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
THIS DVD SINGLE IS THE BEST ONE OUT! IT HAS HER HIT VIDEOS AND MUCH MORE! AND AVRIL FAN WOULD LOVE THIS! GREAT QUALITY AND 2 BAD OTHER COUNTRIES DONT RECIEVE THIS! THIS IS EXCLUISIVLEY FOR THE UNITED STATES!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD rocks!, March 15 2003
Leah Chase (reading, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
OK, i saw the dvd at a local record store and i bought it immediately. It's awesome! The videos I've already seen, and the bonus footage was what got me hooked. I love her attitude and the DVD is high quality. I'm gonna buy another copy because i want to give it to my friend. She'll love it. It makes a great gift and also is a bargain for only 8 dollars. This DVD is awesome and I advise anyone who likes Avril, or is just curious, to buy this. Quality stuff here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its great!!!!..., April 25 2003
Asim (Hicksville, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
It is a great cd. but i was expecting more. Its got two commercials and the videos for im with you and sk8r boi. they shouldve put complicated in there. I dont know why they didnt. and i dont know when it came out but if it was after the release of the video for losing grip it shouldve been in there. If i could make changes, i would put more than just one documentary of avril's life. they should have more interviews, and behind the scenes and stuff like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!, March 7 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD rocks, March 15 2003
paul a clarkson (Ipswich United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
This is a great DVD for fans of Avril. It has the music video's of Sk8er boi and i'm with you, which are great. It also has "a day in the life", which is about 4 mins and shows Avril and her band doing some songs and other stuff, there are a couple of TV ads for Avril's album and some pics as well. If youre a fan of Avril like me you have to get this DVD.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is ATROCIOUS!!!!, March 7 2004
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
Yuck, this is the worst collection of songs/videos ever released! It's truly piercing to the eyes and ears!! When will be rid of this talentless poser, claiming to be a punk rocker when she in fact is 1000 times more fabricated than Britney Spears!! Throw this load of crap in the garbage and be rid of this atrocity once and for all!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'DA BOMB!!!!, May 24 2003
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
This dvd single is completely great! It has av's 2 awesome songs, Sk8er Boi and I'm With You. It also has some other extra goodies! If ur an avril lavigne this is something U CANNOT miss out on!! Even if ur not a fan, this a great entertaining dvd rather u like avril or not. Great Gift for all ages, that likes rock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avril rocks completely now, April 19 2003
bryhil_04 (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
This dvd consists of the 2 videos, high definition, on my tv anyway, unbelievable quality, a day in the life of Avril, Sk8er Boi advertise, Street guy advertise, funny, and a photo gallery with the song Sk8er Boi! With, a couple of web addresses and about the dvd! Great dvd, good for any Avril fan, buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing, June 21 2003
This review is from: I'm With You/Sk8er Boi (DVD)
sometimes when you think of avril you think oh canadian chick i still like christina aguilera or britney spears better. But once you listen to it you feel that she is amazing. You just can't stop. her music has so many dimensions and personalities. It is great!

I'm With You/Sk8er Boi
I'm With You/Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne (DVD - 2003)
CDN$ 76.18