5.0 out of 5 stars Hints and tips are here!
1.If you get lost,trying going back to the clubhouse.Talk to Snoozer to get tips and Harmony just might teach you a new word!
Published on May 24 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars It...
...I am a big fan of Hamtaro. I rented the game one night And I beaten it in less than an Hour then I got brored with and said i'm gona return it. Sorry Hamtaro fans but don't buy the game it's a waste of money
Published on April 24 2003 by Marcos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hints and tips are here!, May 24 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Hamtaro: Ham-ham Heartbreak - Game Boy Advance (Video Game)
2.Are you stuck in Boo Manor?I sure was.After hamtaro falls through the trap door,tack-Q Dexter.He will leave.If you explored Boo manor,you probably remember a room with two couches.Go there and you will see a fire place.Light it using Hamspar.Two ghosts will appear.Tack-Q them both to learn "Pushie" and "Nok-Nok".Remember the room with the second elevator?Go one room over.This "'Empty Room"holds a secret!Use "Nok-Nok" and then "Pushie" on the correct part of the wall.You will see Hamtaro and Howdy."Heyhoo"them,then go upstairs and tell the two big hamsters(trying to open the elevator)"Liberty".They'll Go to the room where Hamtaro and Howdy are in the cage and rescue them .Then they'll leave.Now that you have Hamtaro,go upstairs and play the "Scrub-E" contest.Win it and go to the Third elevator.Tell the two big hamsters Hamha and you will ascess to the fourth floor!
3.To get the I.D. card in Boo manor,first go say Hamha to the Hamster blocking the door after he has that catastrophe with Spat
then go back the way you came.You will see a piece of paper fall.Go pick it up.Then use "Digdug"to climb up the pipe and buy the I.D. card."Ta-Dah" it to the hamster at the front and you may enter!
4.Wonder what word will will spice up your Class B Dance in Sandy Bay.The answer is "Hulahula".Get it in the village area of Wildwoods.
5."Ta-Dah" is a word that's very important in this game.Confused about where to get it?After you learn "Tinglie" from the girlsat the entrance of Sandy Bay,play a game of Pineapple Soccer.After you win,go back to the entrance.You will find that the girls have moved.Say "Hamha" to the blue striped hamster and then "Yep-p" to learn "Ta-Dah"!
6.To defeat Spat at the end of the game,fire a love shot at him when he stops moving his plane and turns red.If he fires something at you,then run!But if he stays in the same place and keeps opening his mouth,fire a love-shot into his mouth!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Hamtaro title of all time is coming to GBA. Hamha!, March 8 2003
Calling all ham-hams! Many of you players have played "Hamtaro 1: Ham-Hams Unite!" when it first arrived on store shelves. You may have thought that reuniting all the ham-hams in the first place was enough. Think again! An unexpected turn of events is about to take place when "Hamtaro 2: Ham-Ham Heartbreak" appears on store shelves this April, only on GBA.
The story behind "Hamtaro 2: Ham-Ham Heartbreak": After reuniting the ham-hams to have a Ham-Jam party in the first place, the demon hamster, known as Spat, spreads squabbles around all of the ham-hams, causing their souls, except 2, to become totally destroyed. Now, there's no other way for the ham-hams to make up--the only way to get them back is with the help of Harmony, the angel hamster. She's the only one who will give you important information on where the ham-hams were headed to and the boss enemies you'll have to fight against. Once those objectives are fulfilled, you'll have to fight against Spat, who will be the final boss enemy in the title. Good luck!
How to play: Your team is consisted of 2 ham-hams. They're known as Hamtaro and Bijou, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes you have to use teamwork, and sometimes you'll have to split up to solve the puzzles throughout the game. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find all the ham-hams while solving those hair-raising mysteries and dueling your enemies. The title also contains new twists and turns around every corner. Good luck, and grab this title while you can, because they're going fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hints,questions,and tips, July 16 2003
By A Customer
Hamtaro ham-ham heartbreak is a hard game.I know all the places of the map. They are : the Clubhouse , Sunny Peak , Sandy Bay , Boo Manor , Fun Land , Wild Woods , and Spat Tower. If you want to know where is the spring egg , talk to cappy.Then Use the ham-chat Bizzaroo.Then go to sunny peak and dig-dig into the hole where you use to see Seedric.Talk to Seedric inside.Go into the hotspring and dig-dig 2 times.You'll find a hot spring egg and a Ham-Dance note.Go back to wild woods and talk to cappy.First hamha then Bluh-hoo.Chase cappy and give the hamster that traps you in a cage , the hot spring egg and you'll learn Clingie.I want to ask you how do you find the last orb from sandy bay.Where is the spoon from sunny peak. when you go to these places , talk to every hamster.

4.0 out of 5 stars A HAPPY HAM FAN, May 15 2003
By A Customer
I got this game because I pasted my New York State Math Test.If you want to know how to play,please send me a review about sandy beach.Now I want to know how to make the 3 hamsters that are soccer players turn around.But also you have to tell me a ham-chat that will make the 3 hasters turn around.The first place of where you are suppose to go is Sunny Peak.The second place of where you have to go is Sandy Beach.The third place of where you have to go is Fun Land.The third place of where you have to go is Boo Manor.I'm only up to Boo Manor because I need a couple ID.Can you type a review of that also?I will give you more tips if you give me all the answers of what I typed above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Big Hamtaro Hit!!, April 14 2003
ECG (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
I got this game for my birthday this year, I just turned twelve. The first thing I did was look at it and say "Hamtaro?". My parents smiled at each other and said "yes dear". So basically my reaction was a bad one. reluctantly I opened the package and popped it into my Gameboy Advanced (my parents smiling down on me all the while). Well enough with my story, I was suprised to find that it was just dripping with cuteness and that it was actually challenging. It turns out these Hamtaro games are certainly not for younger children. I would reccomend this game to 10 (at definate youngest) to the age of say 15 even though it may seem baby-ish.

5.0 out of 5 stars A family fave!, Aug. 17 2003
My daughter (8) has discovered the world of Hamtaro! After much pleading we bought her this game for the gameboy. What fun game! My kids (4b,7b,8g)are enjoying this game on one level or another. My 4 yr old has fun watching us play. While this game is simple enough for a 7 year old to not get too frustrated, it is challenging enough for my husband and I to play for hours! (Sadly, yes I said hours) I am most pleased with the appropriate behaviors this games reinforces. Such as spreading love and not hate, cleaning up, recycling, and non violence. For once I have to say I am very pleased with this video game. We will be looking for more hamtaro in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages, Dec 17 2003
Melissa D. (Harbor Springs, MI United States) - See all my reviews
Okay, we originally bought this for the five year old. But who has been playing it more is debateable. I am addicted to this game! Very cool game~! Teaches kids about relationships and how they need to take care of them, also teaches them about different languages. Please be aware though that the kids should have at least basic reading skills because you need to read a lot in this game. Okay enough of the teaching stuff, it is just a fun game. You can dress them up in little ham-ham clothes and take their picture. You can teach them to dance, it is totally hilarious! Great! Great! Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars HINTS FOR YOU, Dec 2 2003
IN SANDY BAY TO MAKE THE 3 hamsters TURN AROUND YOU HAVE TO GO TO
BOO MANOR GET THE ID. AND HAVE 50 SUNFLOWER SEEDS. WHEN YOU GET YOUR ID CARD AND KNOW THE HAMCHAT WORD "TA-DAH" SAY IT TO THE RED STRIPED HAMSTER AND YOU WILL GET PAST HIM FOR THE HAMCHAT WORD "THUMP-P" AND GO BACK TO SANDY BAY AND WHEN THE SOCCER COACH TELLS YOU TO STAND ON THE MAT, ON THE MAT THEN YOU WILL SEE THE HAMCHAT THUMP-P. PRESS "A" ON THE HAMCHAT THUMP-P AND WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT YOU'LL KNOW YOU HAVE THAT LOVE NOTE AND GIVE IT TO THE HAMSTER WITH THE BLUE TAIL. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best and Cutest Game Ever!, July 3 2003
By A Customer
I think that the game "Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak," is the best and cutest game ever! It has lots of action and adventure, and most of all, a lot of cute ham-hams! Personally, my favorite is Pashmina. She is cutest of all! Bijou is cute too. Anyway, this game is never tiring, and you are always ready for the next thing coming. Before you know it, three hours have gone by! This game really sucks you into it. If you play this game, you will like it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first!, July 30 2003
My kids and I just adore the Hamtaro Ham Hams!...and loved the light challenge of the first game. This 2nd game to come out definitely adds more challenge and fun! My kids still love the little movements associated with each ham-chat! A great game for 6-9 year olds~after that I think it gets pretty easy to beat and though they are cute, I got tired of the little guys after playing/beating this a couple times~but my kids continue to play it incessantly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Hamtaro: Ham-ham Heartbreak - Game Boy Advance
Hamtaro: Ham-ham Heartbreak - Game Boy Advance by NINTENDO OF CANADA (Game Boy Advance)
Used & New from: CDN$ 20.92