Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: DVDChange
Price:$39.95+ $3.49 shipping

on November 5, 2006
This is one of my favorite movies. I recomend it to all families with kids 10 yrs. and up (because of SOME of the language). When I was younger and saw this movie I felt like I could relate to the kids in the movie! I hated going to summer camp. Creating your own camp was a great fantasy. I think that it shows how some parents unknowingly ignore their children's wishes and how they want what's best for their kids, but mabey not what their kids had in mind. I think this is a wonderful movie for any family to enjoy!:-)
on September 19, 2003
There was a possibility of a very good movie here with good acting, talented kids, etc. Unfortunately , as in many kids movies these days, the parents are stereotyped as blithering idiots, and the kids have to go it on their own. The cursing gets out of hand for a family movie, and gets worse as the movie continues. I didn't finish watching it. Christopher Lloyd is great though and it does have it's funny moments ( if you had TV Guardian to block all the foul language that is!)
on June 8, 2013
I loved this movie when I was a kid and I still love it now. Part nostalgia, part it's just a good movie. Thanks for helping me add it to my collection.
on November 6, 2014