5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks
I loved this movie when I was a kid and I still love it now. Part nostalgia, part it's just a good movie. Thanks for helping me add it to my collection.
Published 13 months ago by Belle

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been good
Published on Sept. 19 2003 by Keith Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, June 8 2013
This review is from: Camp Nowhere [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

4.0 out of 5 stars Camp Nowhere, Nov. 5 2006
This review is from: Camp Nowhere (DVD)
This is one of my favorite movies. I recomend it to all families with kids 10 yrs. and up (because of SOME of the language). When I was younger and saw this movie I felt like I could relate to the kids in the movie! I hated going to summer camp. Creating your own camp was a great fantasy. I think that it shows how some parents unknowingly ignore their children's wishes and how they want what's best for their kids, but mabey not what their kids had in mind. I think this is a wonderful movie for any family to enjoy!:-)

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been good, Sept. 19 2003
This review is from: Camp Nowhere (DVD)
There was a possibility of a very good movie here with good acting, talented kids, etc. Unfortunately , as in many kids movies these days, the parents are stereotyped as blithering idiots, and the kids have to go it on their own. The cursing gets out of hand for a family movie, and gets worse as the movie continues. I didn't finish watching it. Christopher Lloyd is great though and it does have it's funny moments ( if you had TV Guardian to block all the foul language that is!)

Camp Nowhere
Camp Nowhere by Jonathan Prince (DVD - 2003)
CDN$ 42.32