5.0 out of 5 stars Superstar Soars above the rest!
Published on June 8 2003 by Jackson Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but pretty good!
this is a pretty good game not the best but ive heard better. Well i mean after about a week of having it i got pretty bored with it.The add ons are great and the game is great but it wasnt as good as i excpected it to be.
Published on April 24 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Superstar Soars above the rest!, June 8 2003
Jackson Wyatt "Student" (Menasha, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
There's only one word to describe this game.......Wow!! Definitely the most fun game in the series the sims superstar finally allows you to follow your sims through a career in music, fasion, and acting. And when your not hard at work earning star power take a break at one of the many fabulous spas in studio town and drop your name. I've been playing this game for over almost a month and I still am not bored of it. Most of the games in the series have became old and not as exciting after a few days but this one keeps the fun coming. It's also more difficult than any other expansion pack in the series to date.Definitely worth your hard earned money. This game sets the new standard for all games. Pick it up today.

1.0 out of 5 stars wow!, April 14 2011
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
okay, so today i got "the sims superstar in the mail" i was so excited untill i opened it and got the wrong one, so instead of me getting the order i wanted i ended up getting sims unleashed, i already have that game :(

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BEST BEST SIMS YET!, July 8 2004
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
Yes I know The Sims Superstar is sorta old ,but I still LOOOOOVE it. Even though I have all the Expansion (yes even Makin Magic)this one is the best, so if your looking to buy your first expansion this is the one!!!
~*MichellE*~

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Can't Love the Sims?, June 11 2004
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
Another great sims expansion pack.
There are new objects and people. Go to Studio Town to earn your fame and a spot in the top. Build a recording studio or a outdoor concert. You start of doing boring karaoke, but then progress to do recordings and music videos. Become a superstar. You can go to spas and have an obsessed fan (which get's annoying). Another great job my Maxis.
Check out these games:
"The Sims" or "The Sims Deluxe"
"Living Large"
"House Party"
"Hot Date"
"Vacation"
"Unleashed"
"Makin Magic"
AND slated to release in September 2004, The Sims 2.
If you buy "Makin Magic", you will get a sneak preview to The Sims 2. It's awesome.... check it out. BUY THIS GAME!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment and good fun, June 5 2004
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
I have been a Sims fan ever since I learned how to master it from my father and thanks to him I have known how to create my own families as easy as 123. Sims Superstar is one of my fave Sims expansion packs because you can make friends with some stars such as Avril Lavigne to the late Marilyn Monroe and meet some new and inspiring friends on the way to becoming a superstar. While some parts of the game are tricky for me I got the hang of it easily. It is now one of my favorite games that i love to play all the time. Here are some celebrities that should be made into downloadable Sim Celebrities,
Ronald Reagan
Regis Philbin
Selena
Kathie Lee Gifford
Kelly Ripa
If you are a fan of American Idol and a A Sims nut like me you shall not miss this and i hope reading my review may help you,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, June 1 2004
R. Fortelka (Livermore, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
This expansion pack is great. You get to live "The High Life". With spa treatment and sushi. If that's not enough you can chill will stars like Christina and Avril. You build relationship with the stars and gain bigger and better fame. The people can be critical but keep on trying! If you do this will be so worth!

2.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, but it didn't have the oomph like the others., May 24 2004
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
This game had great things about it. It had the wonderful studio town in which you get to meet celebrities (such as Avril and Marilyn) but I found it to be to difficult to really find it pleasurable to play. It also takes about a half of a day to load if you have the other expansion packs to go along with it. I found it to be too much work for so little fun. My recomendations: Go play Hot Date, the best expansion pack you can get. Things I learned from Sims Superstar: If you go to Hollywood, it doesn't matter what club of restaurant you go to, you always get to meet Avril Lavigne and Marilyn Monroe.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sims Rock!, May 17 2004
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
Yes! This is a way better expansion pack than Sims Vaca. It has new clothes (awesome), new faces, new things to do. I love the Sims and always will. I reccomend This expansion pack, maybe Sims Vaca if u like to have fun, and Sims Hot date. My friend has hot date and I want it now. I also want House Party! You will love this expansion pack if u plan on being a star someday. I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS THE BEST GAME EVA!, May 17 2004
Sara Shelton (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack (CD-ROM)
it is the best game i ever played, me and my friend are like obbessed with the game we play it like everyday.we have lots of fun playing it too.you thought of a lot of cool stuff and brought it too life .KEEP IT COMMING!
thanks you biggest fan,
Sara Shelton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but pretty good!, April 24 2004

The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack
The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / NT / XP)
Used & New from: CDN$ 4.99