5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all ages
Published on March 19 2004 by Happy Yeah

3.0 out of 5 stars Treasure Hunt is even better!
This is a fun game but we got I spy Treasure Hunt first and it was so much better. It was a little bit of a let down. Over all a great game for the whole family.
Published on Dec 29 2003 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all ages, March 19 2004
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
I have bought more than 30 computer games for my 4 1/2 year old son over the last 3 years. I have to say that this one has the best graphics of all the games I have seen so far. My son has been into I Spy books ever since he was barely one year old (the board book version at first). I was afraid that this game might not live up to his expectations. However, it was that and much more. I get bored watching him play his other computer games sometimes, but I can actively participate in this one. I even installed it in my computer at the office so that I can play it when there is a lull at work. Excellent in terms of building their vocabulary as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, clean fun for all ages!, March 10 2004
Kelli Hanson "pathologicmd" (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
An excellent compromise between my son (age 7) and me. He sees it as a fun computer game, I see it as a rated-G brain-squeezing activity that we can do together. It's a great way to spend some time with your kids, doing something you'll both enjoy.
The graphics are beautiful and vivid. The game is very easy to maneuver through. It even increases in difficulty so you can keep playing again and again! All in all, it's good, clean fun for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy will keep you busy for hours, Nov. 21 2003
sue (Northern Misouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
I was looking for a non-violent computer game for my grandsons. I found this one and decided to check it out before I released it to them. I played, and played, and played. I really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, Oct. 13 2003
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
My son has been playing these I Spy games for a while, and after the great I Spy Treasure hunt game, I thought he was done and over with these games. He was BLOWN away by this game. Especially the fantastic animations that are better than ever.
This game is like hidden education. They are learning and don't even know it.
At 20.00 this game is a steal. Hell, it would be a steal at 40.00.
In short, if you have a child that likes computer games and want one that won't drain their brain cells but fill them, get this game now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo Scholastic!, Jan. 18 2004
C. Neuman (Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
In our culture littered with violent games for children, a big "Thank You!" to Scholastic for providing intelligent, educational, imaginative, challenging, non-violent games for children. The visuals are beautiful and well designed, the puzzles are witty, the music is well chosen. The adventures are engaging and truly fantastic! My son and I highly recommend this software!

5.0 out of 5 stars grandparents take note, Feb. 13 2004
Evelyn C. O'kelly "nana" (schaumburg, il United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
This is a really fun game to play with your grandchildren. My 6 year old grandaughter just loves it. She does most of the things by herself, but I enjoy helping her out when she gets stuck. Granpa likes it too. Nice change of pace from the whole barbie, princess and dress-up stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun without violence, June 18 2004
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
My 5 year old daughter plays this game again and again. I love that it is difficult enough to challenge her to think outside of the box. (Seeing the three on dice verses written out.)She is learning without having to play the usual educational games that are childish or annoying. This is also a game for me to play with her that doesn't require me to master a sword.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, Nov. 9 2003
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
I think this game deserves a two thumbs up. The game is a little hard at first, but then you get better and better. The game gets harder ever time you play the same level.

3.0 out of 5 stars Treasure Hunt is even better!, Dec 29 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy Fantasy, Jan. 2 2004
This review is from: I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) (Video Game)
My children are 6 and 8 and love this program! We are looking for another game for the next birthday. It has helped them cooperate and share. Wonderful!!

I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac)
I Spy Fantasy (Ages 6-10) (PC & Mac) by Topics Entertainment (Macintosh, Windows, Windows XP)
CDN$ 14.49