5.0 out of 5 stars Wear your Mitens!
This is a CD made with love. Seriously, you can smell love. What does love smell like? I don't know. So stop asking. I honestly don't see how they can do it. Its magic. When I listen to this CD I feel like I am being held. I am not a lonely person. Believe me when I tell you, I am not. OK. Maybe sometimes.
Published on Nov. 11 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Songs for the Inner Lover
Published on Sept. 13 2010 by Louise Kovar

1.0 out of 5 stars Songs for the Inner Lover, Sept. 13 2010
This review is from: Songs For The Inner Lover (Audio CD)
I have 3 Deva Premal and Miten CDs and have borrowed several others from the library. This CD was a dismal disappointment. If I had to guess I would say that the lyrics and melodies were being invented as they were being recorded and that the experiment was unsuccessful. If you are thinking of buying this CD I encourage you to listen to it first! I would not have purchased it if I had listened to a library copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear your Mitens!, Nov. 11 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Songs For The Inner Lover (Audio CD)

ARRAY(0xa9a623f0)

Songs For The Inner Lover
Songs For The Inner Lover by Deva Miten/Premal (Audio CD - 2008)