march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 13, 2010
I have 3 Deva Premal and Miten CDs and have borrowed several others from the library. This CD was a dismal disappointment. If I had to guess I would say that the lyrics and melodies were being invented as they were being recorded and that the experiment was unsuccessful. If you are thinking of buying this CD I encourage you to listen to it first! I would not have purchased it if I had listened to a library copy.
on November 11, 2003
This is a CD made with love. Seriously, you can smell love. What does love smell like? I don't know. So stop asking. I honestly don't see how they can do it. Its magic. When I listen to this CD I feel like I am being held. I am not a lonely person. Believe me when I tell you, I am not. OK. Maybe sometimes.
on May 7, 2015