5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Show, Nov. 24 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: CSI: The Complete Second Season (6 Disks) (DVD)
This show is amazing, definitly the best show every on TV. Forget about spending about $80 on it, it is money well spent. I would recommend getting season 1 first but season 2 is just as good. William Petersen definitly makes this a hit show.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best TV Show on Earth, June 11 2004
Stephane Labarre "kaptaink59" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: The Complete Second Season (6 Disks) (DVD)
CSI second season is really worth in DVD, because CSI is one of the only TV show I have personnaly a lot of pleasure to watch several times. It's good to know you can watch any episode just when you want.
Plus, you get the very interesting bonus material.
Honeslty, i only have the first season on DVD, and watched the 2nd season on TV.
I have a question about this item, and couldn't find the answer yet.
Only the englsh language is mentioned, and not even english subtitles. As a french fan, i am used to seeing CSI in english with english subt. Without englis subt, i can't understand all that's said.
Could anyboy tell me which languauges and subtitles are REALLY available on this canadian version of CSI? And what about third season? Thanks in advance

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps getting better!!!, June 10 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: CSI: The Complete Second Season (6 Disks) (DVD)
If you are a CSI fanatic as my husband and I are, you just have to own this DVD collection. It doesn't matter how many times we watch these episodes, we find something new in each episode that we didn't see before.

CSI: The Complete Second Season (6 Disks)
Used & New from: CDN$ 5.75