Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on March 25, 2007
Roller Tycoon is my only roller coaster tycoon game (I don't have 2 and 3)

I reconmend it if your trying to get a tycoon game because i have monopoly tycoon, mall tycoon but they are not as good as roller coaster tycoon! (Psss.....This is one of my favourite games!)

Now getting to the point in this game they give you a goal , your pak has to have a certain amount of people and a certain raiting in an amount of time if you complete it you get to play with another park if not you have to either try a different park or try again.( You can not complete the same park 2wice.

You get to build rides in different terains and it's just a wild ride.

I heard of this other game were you realy get to ride your rides and talk to your costemures, so if find out about this game please put in a review here.

Another think about roller Coaster tycoon is you can save your parks and even if you did'nt pess the goal you keep building and playing in your park!
on August 20, 2012
I first tried this game when it came as a free CD-ROM in my cereal! (Back when cereal companies gave out cool things in the box). Some may complain about the graphics because computer games have evolved so much since this was made BUT... if you don't care about all the bells and whistles graphics have to offer this game is for you. The concept is clear and the controls are easy! This would be great for kids and kids at heart! Don't be put off by the appearance because once you start customizing your theme park, it will be very hard to stop! Maybe it's a female thing, but you get to garden! Plant flowers and food courts and walkways and decorate! Place park benches for people to sit and kiosks! You can name your own rides, choose the color of the paint and of course, name your own park! I swear you won't be disappointed and if you are, you won't be out $50 like so many games these days! Enjoy!
on December 10, 2005
This game got me hooked on tycoon games. The second and third Roller Coaster Tycoon games arn't as good as the first. I recomend buying it if you're a first time tycooner. And, even if you're not, it's still a GREAT game to get.