march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on June 10, 2004
Initially I loved this album, it has clever lyrics, and with the involvement with Broken Social Scene, whats not to love? I'll tell you: after an emotionless and motionless stage show by a twitchy, cracked-out lead singer, the album now gives me the creeps. I find it tasteless. But due to my initial love and dance a thon, I can't bear to give this album less than 3/5 stars. If a 2.5 existed, thats what it would get.
It's not a bad album... just, a little bit overplayed, a little too simple, and frankly, now a litle boring. (but I still listen to it)
on June 24, 2004
In an effort to be more helpful than the gushing great reviews, I have to say that, for all I thought this album was going to be (based on said reviews), it still disappointed me. The band is very capable, but the songwriting/structure falls flat. "Succexy" is the best track, but little else matches it in terms of quality.
on December 24, 2015
I am 5 stars, on this album, but those, unfamiliar, with Metric, will, definitely (in most cases), prefer the other albums - first. This is the black album, no one knows about.