Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$22.09+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on June 10, 2004
Initially I loved this album, it has clever lyrics, and with the involvement with Broken Social Scene, whats not to love? I'll tell you: after an emotionless and motionless stage show by a twitchy, cracked-out lead singer, the album now gives me the creeps. I find it tasteless. But due to my initial love and dance a thon, I can't bear to give this album less than 3/5 stars. If a 2.5 existed, thats what it would get.
It's not a bad album... just, a little bit overplayed, a little too simple, and frankly, now a litle boring. (but I still listen to it)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 24, 2004
In an effort to be more helpful than the gushing great reviews, I have to say that, for all I thought this album was going to be (based on said reviews), it still disappointed me. The band is very capable, but the songwriting/structure falls flat. "Succexy" is the best track, but little else matches it in terms of quality.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again