5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent DVD
Published on Jan. 14 2004 by B. Bomar

1.0 out of 5 stars Shipping
I still haven't received this item. The homecoming a Christmas story video. I ordered it for a Chirstmas present Dec 13th and I am still waiting 2 months later?
Published on Feb. 16 2012 by ?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent DVD, Jan. 14 2004
B. Bomar (Manchester, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
I saw this movie when it was first on in 1971 and have watched it at Christmas most every year since. Years ago it was usually on TV around Christmas and I taped it in the early 80's and have been watching this tape in recent years. This year I purchased the DVD (for only about $11! - I think blank VHS tapes were that much in the early 80's). The quality is outstanding, even when viewed on my 19-inch computer monitor from a couple of feet away. You can clearly see every detail (1933 on the car license plate, prices on the wall in Ike's store, even snow flakes melting on someone's face). Picture quality on most DVDs made from TV shows or TV movies is nowhere near this good. Believe me, this DVD is a real bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Homecoming Christmas Story, May 12 2013
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
This movie portrays the poverty of a loving family, but yet worked together to make their Christmas a delightful one, despite all their setbacks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walton's pilot, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Loved this story. I have seen the entire series of the Walton's but had never seen the pilot. Some of the actors were different than the ones in the series which made it a little harder to bond with but I have to say I loved the story. I will now make this one of the annual movies I watch during the Christas holidays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Homecoming A Christmas Story, July 2 2014
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
I watched this movie about forty years ago and loved it.I am so glad that I found it so I can added to my collection.I even bought my aunt one as well.It's delightful to watch how a family work together at Christmas despite all their hardships.
Janette M Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 23 2014
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Great quality DVD, I loved watching these guys on television reruns as a kid. It's nice to watch some of the episodes I missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fond Memories, April 30 2014
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Love this Movie. When I was a teenager this came out. Use to watch it every Christmas with my Mom. Brought back great memories of the times with my Mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, Feb. 9 2014
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Is there more than 5 stars available. Every year I watch an old VHS copy off the tv and tell myself that I am going to buy the cd. Glad I did, now I have the entire collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moms favorite, Jan. 24 2014
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Mom loves this movie its where the Walton's all started glad i could find this for her just after christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back many memories..., Jan. 8 2014
Roseanne V. Johnson "Dream Reader" (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
The "Homecoming: A Christmas Story" brings back so many happy memories from my childhood. Not only remembering as we sat as a family, watching this movie, but triggering memories of our similar life experiences. I lost both of my parents in 2013 and looked everywhere for this Movie, in particular, because of the memories. Amazon, once again came through. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars family show, Dec 26 2013
This review is from: Homecoming: A Christmas Story (DVD)
Great family show set in the depression where the whole family pulled together to make Christmas happen and nobody was greddy and and were greatful for what they got.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Homecoming: A Christmas Story
Homecoming: A Christmas Story by Fielder Cook (DVD - 2003)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 13.70