5.0 out of 5 stars 2CD Set was LIMITED VERSION
Please be aware that the Hit and Run CD has 2 versions. The 2CD set was a Limited Version at early pressing. Fortunately for me, I have that copy. If I remember correctly, you had to order it through their website.
Published on July 16 2006 by Sweet Misery

2.0 out of 5 stars wheres the live cd?
I love Big Sugar but it was implied that this cd is a two cd set, with the second cd being a bonus live cd. The review under it is for the two cd set. I already have most of the studio recordings so mainly wanted the live cd. Amazon doesn't include the track listings like they do with most their other cd's, I wonder why? Still love Big Sugar but not too happy with amazon.
Published on Dec 26 2005 by Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars 2CD Set was LIMITED VERSION, July 16 2006
Sweet Misery (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND, Nov. 17 2003
Nicole G. Franks "nickyboo" (Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This 2 CD package includes basically the best of Big Sugar - I love these CD's and listen to them regularly. Their sound is unique and just gets you wanting to turn up the volume and groove! The best is that they are CANADIAN and are so AWESOME!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sugar delivers, Jan. 20 2014
This review is from: Hit And Run Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Wait, wait, I know all of big sugar's songs.... uh digging a hole?

My friend you are missing out if you think five versions of digging a hole is all this compilation offers. Bluesy rock is even better now than I remember it from the 90's. Plus who doesn't want an album cover with a 70's charger nose on the cover? I know I do. I dare you to listen to "Ride Like Hell" without shimmying your ass back and forth in your computer chair. Just try it, Poindexter. You will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Sugar as Big as Ever!, Oct. 19 2008
James Meredith (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hit And Run Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
One of Canada's best rockin' blues secrets. If you like it loud with grinding guitars, a hard beat and lyrics that sound good while saying something, pick it up.

2.0 out of 5 stars wheres the live cd?, Dec 26 2005
Gregory (Peace Country) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars The last CD from Big Sugar, Sept. 23 2003
This review is from: Hit And Run Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Sadly this is going to be the last CD from Big Sugar (which is going their separate ways after their tour this summer) but they have gone out on a high with a great CD and live album. The live disc (run) is a little better than their best of disc (run) but it is a must buy for all Big Sugar fans.

ARRAY(0xc07b2084)

Hit And Run Greatest Hits
Hit And Run Greatest Hits by Big Sugar (Audio CD - 2003)