summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 3, 2016
Good CD
on March 1, 2016
It is a great collection of Big Sugar tunes. A lot of these I had forgot about.
on March 26, 2015
This cd is excellent. I`m now a confirmed Big Sugar fan!. Id highly recommend to get the party going!
on January 25, 2015
Love it. But don't play while driving. Got stopped for speeding.
on January 20, 2014
Wait, wait, I know all of big sugar's songs.... uh digging a hole?

My friend you are missing out if you think five versions of digging a hole is all this compilation offers. Bluesy rock is even better now than I remember it from the 90's. Plus who doesn't want an album cover with a 70's charger nose on the cover? I know I do. I dare you to listen to "Ride Like Hell" without shimmying your ass back and forth in your computer chair. Just try it, Poindexter. You will see.
on October 19, 2008
One of Canada's best rockin' blues secrets. If you like it loud with grinding guitars, a hard beat and lyrics that sound good while saying something, pick it up.
on July 16, 2006
Please be aware that the Hit and Run CD has 2 versions. The 2CD set was a Limited Version at early pressing. Fortunately for me, I have that copy. If I remember correctly, you had to order it through their website.
on December 26, 2005
I love Big Sugar but it was implied that this cd is a two cd set, with the second cd being a bonus live cd. The review under it is for the two cd set. I already have most of the studio recordings so mainly wanted the live cd. Amazon doesn't include the track listings like they do with most their other cd's, I wonder why? Still love Big Sugar but not too happy with amazon.
on November 17, 2003
This 2 CD package includes basically the best of Big Sugar - I love these CD's and listen to them regularly. Their sound is unique and just gets you wanting to turn up the volume and groove! The best is that they are CANADIAN and are so AWESOME!
on September 23, 2003
Sadly this is going to be the last CD from Big Sugar (which is going their separate ways after their tour this summer) but they have gone out on a high with a great CD and live album. The live disc (run) is a little better than their best of disc (run) but it is a must buy for all Big Sugar fans.