Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: DVDChange
Price:$6.95+ $3.49 shipping

on February 24, 2004
First off, let me expand on the previous reviewers review! This is definitely for you if you are a Nascar fan. However, I am a big Nascar fan, do I love the sport?, YES, do I eat, sleep and crap Nascar? No. This DVD is primarily your basic 2 hour overview of the Nascar 2002 Winston Cup season. That's it. It shows fastest qualifier, winner of each race, and some interesting moments from a couple of races! That's it! They don't dwell on one particular race at all. Because at 120 minutes and 36 races, including the pre season festivities before Daytona, that leaves only about 3 minutes or less to summarize each race! And to me, that' not enough, I like to see certain highlights, off track moments, etc. As for the bonus footage, the interview with Tony Stewart is actaully pretty priceless. By the way I am being sarcastic! Tony's interview is definitely worth viewing (all 12 minutes of it), because he looks to be on drugs. His comments include, I love racing, I am competitive, I don't have problems with other drivers, I love sports interviewers, I am not that crazy driver who decked every reporters lights out!!! I mean it is so well scripted and rehearsed it makes you want to puke! Tony is soo tame during the interview it makes you wonder if he really does shave his legs. As for the bonus DVD, it's OK. Just a 45 minute feature on the bid Race and the events leading up to it. My bottomline, this is not essential. You don't release a DVD of the 2002 Winston Cup season right before the 2003 Winston Cup season is closing. It just doesn't make sense!!!!! If this would have came out in November/December of 2002 it would have been better because the season was still fresh in our memories. As for me, it's no big deal. If you are a Nascar fanatic and need to own everything Nascar, then by all means give Nascar 20 more dollars!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2003
Awesome racing of the 2002 season. If you like Nascar this one is for you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse