5.0 out of 5 stars Cant stop listening to it
I am a huge fan of canon and this album just has all of the best canons. Put it in my car and now enjoy driving more than ever! Love it!
Published 21 days ago by Yi Su

1.0 out of 5 stars Note: 'HIT' - Singular
It is certainly a beautiful song, and the fifteen recordings are interesting and well done on their own, but make sure you know that you are buying a CD with the SAME song 15 times over, just with different instruments... Otherwise, like me, you will be disappointed.
Published on March 3 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant stop listening to it, March 25 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!!!, Sept. 11 2013
Den "No.9" (Markham, On, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon (Audio CD)
I have had this album for almost ten years now and just can't stop lovin it! highly recommended for Canon fans!

1.0 out of 5 stars Note: 'HIT' - Singular, March 3 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon (Audio CD)
I would rather have a mix of all of Pachelbel's compositions with this among it, than one of them over and over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Various interpretations of a beautiful piece of music, June 4 2004
Beth Cholette "doctor_beth" (Upstate NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon (Audio CD)
This is the only classical music I own, and I purchased it because Pachelbel's Canon in D is the most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard. I fell in love with Canon when I heard my first haunting rendition of it featured in the movie Ordinary People. Later, when I heard it as a selection during a marriage ceremony, I made sure to check the program for the title and artist so that I could use it at my own wedding.
So, as my first wedding anniversary approaches, I decided to treat myself to this CD, a delightful compilation of many different Canon interpretations. Of course, the album includes several classic orchestral arrangements, but other versions include a piano duet, flute and harmonica features, and even a few vocal performances. The soft, flowing nature of the Canon makes it perfect relaxing background music. If you love Canon in D, Pachelbel's Greatest Hit is sure to be a hit with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The GREATEST Hit, Jan. 6 2004
This review is from: Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon (Audio CD)
This cd is absolutely amazing. It was suggested to me by a faculty member at my school, so I went out and got it. This has to be the best investment into classical music I have ever made. No joke. It really captures the true ellegance of his Cannon in fifteen variations, including a piano duo (my personal favourite track). If you are looking for a classical cd, and want something that you can listen to while sitting next to the fire, sipping your coffee/tea, THIS IS THE ONE!!
You won't be disappointed - I guarantee it.

ARRAY(0xad3de69c)

Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon
Pachelbel's Greatest Hit: The Ultimate Canon by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2003)