summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on December 1, 2003
Beautiful and thought provoking. A must see film for all the family.
This film will surprise you with the strength of the emotions that it creates.
DVD extras are also well produced.
on December 24, 2003
This film is captivating on a soul level. The haunting soundtrack, and the cinematography, along with the incredible acting just took my breath away! This is one of my favorite movies ever!
on February 14, 2010
This movie give you a bit of cultural background of New Zealand & its people. I found it very interesting & touching. It's a feel good family movie that everyone of all ages should see.
on April 28, 2004
This is a great movie. Liked it a lot. Keisha Castle-Hughes was outstanding. A worthy oscar performance. She will definitely scorch the silver screen in Star Wars III.
on March 20, 2004
I was expecting the movie to be like the book, but it wasn't. I was very disappointed. But it was a good movie and I recommend it to anybody. Have a great time watching!
on August 18, 2011
This is a wonderful movie and should be watched by everyone. I lived in New Zealand for 10 years and it brought back many happy memories of the people and county-side.
on December 8, 2003
Outstanding movie. Enjoyed greatly by all in my household, ages 6 - 45. Intelligent writing, great storytelling and acting, beautiful message and flawless execution.
on March 4, 2014
DVD does not work in Canada.Want to see it again.I won't purchase DVD's from the internet again.Bought one for my friend as well. She can't watch it either.
on February 10, 2014
The movie was heartwarming, emotional and triumphant! I recommend this for anyone who enjoys stories of perseverence. Bravo to the cast.
on January 17, 2015
I don't have the bilingual version of this so am hopeful that it is well-done. This is a film that all people should see and can enjoy.