5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chopper
My KitchenAid Mini Chef Chopper arrived this week and I put it to the test today. It did a great job mincing all my vegetables and did exactly what I wanted it to do. If you're chopping small batches this is great.

Published on Jan. 17 2010 by Tara Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Annoying to use. The blade keeps lifting up when using it
Published 1 month ago by naynay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chopper, Jan. 17 2010
Tara Scott "versus boredom" (Calgary AB) - See all my reviews

One caution I saw on the amazon.com reviews to keep in mind is that once the safety latch is broken, it won't work anymore, so be careful when you're handling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars small but powerfull, March 14 2014
Adrien Rochereau (Montreal, QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
I am always impressed when I use this.
Most of the time, you use a huge processor when you only need a small quantity, I mean I literally stopped using my bigger one like 95% of the time. this one is powerfull, easy to clean and fits in the top drawer of the dishwasher.

one thing though, it is messy. the top lid is not close to allow addition of liquids/spices while mixing, but splashes (and a lot of splashes) are coming through, requiring you to cover it with your hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy!, Sept. 22 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3100CR Mini Chef Chopper, Chrome (Kitchen)
Got this on sale during Xmass season. Plus free shipping, awesome deal! Love the small size as it doesn't take much space on my counter top and can make single servings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without it, Feb. 27 2013
This is a fabulous mini sized food processor. Great for chopping an onion, super for making up a sandwich filling. A good buy for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Feb. 19 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3100CR Mini Chef Chopper, Chrome (Kitchen)
Excellent product, excellent condition and prompt delivery. I definitely recommend this chopper to anyone sho enjoys cooking and it definitely makes life easier in the kitchen. Also a great gift for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Good Thing!, May 19 2010
Linda A. Nordby "searcher41" (North Vancouver BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This little chopper is great. Takes up very little space, I love the color red in my kitchen, but the best thing is that it is a quality product. 5 stars for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blade should be closer to the bottom - but does a great job otherwise, Oct. 31 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3100CR Mini Chef Chopper, Chrome (Kitchen)
I inherited my mom's 15 yr old mini chopper and used it all the time. When it died, I replaced it with this one... and still miss the old one! The old one came with a second workbowl - great for when the first one was in the dishwasher - and it made great salad dressings. My only complaint is that the blade on this one is too far from the bottom of the bowl, making it impossible to emulsify the garlic and the anchovy completely in a few tablespoons of dressing for my favorite caesar salad. Moodkill!

Otherwise, it's pretty and it does quick job on onions, garlic and just about anything - if it wasn't always in the dishwasher, I would use it everyday!

UPDATE: i use it a couple times a week, really does cut prep time if you use alot of herbs and is pretty powerful. I gave it another star since my last review for being durable and strong enough to chop ice. Go for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 19 2014
Annoying to use. The blade keeps lifting up when using it

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini choppers that works, Oct. 31 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3100CR Mini Chef Chopper, Chrome (Kitchen)
Despite its small size, this tiny whirlwind does the same job as its big brother. It has easily dealt with everything I have dropped into it and has been a breeze to clean (parts are all dishwasher friendly). A very good alternative to having valuable counter space occupied with the bigger units. At $70 the price seems reasonble; at the $30 price (when it does go on sale) it's an outright bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chopper!, Feb. 2 2011
I previously owned a mini chopper, just a cheap little guy....I thought it worked well, but I cracked the plastic lid on it so thought I'd order this little KitchenAid mini chopper, knowing that KitchenAid is an awesome brand. Well to my surprise, it is a phenomenal little chopper! Outdid my little cheapie that I had before, Awesome, Awesome!! Would 100% recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›