march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 17, 2010
My KitchenAid Mini Chef Chopper arrived this week and I put it to the test today. It did a great job mincing all my vegetables and did exactly what I wanted it to do. If you're chopping small batches this is great.

One caution I saw on the amazon.com reviews to keep in mind is that once the safety latch is broken, it won't work anymore, so be careful when you're handling it.
on May 19, 2010
This little chopper is great. Takes up very little space, I love the color red in my kitchen, but the best thing is that it is a quality product. 5 stars for me!
on October 31, 2011
Despite its small size, this tiny whirlwind does the same job as its big brother. It has easily dealt with everything I have dropped into it and has been a breeze to clean (parts are all dishwasher friendly). A very good alternative to having valuable counter space occupied with the bigger units. At $70 the price seems reasonble; at the $30 price (when it does go on sale) it's an outright bargain.
on February 2, 2011
I previously owned a mini chopper, just a cheap little guy....I thought it worked well, but I cracked the plastic lid on it so thought I'd order this little KitchenAid mini chopper, knowing that KitchenAid is an awesome brand. Well to my surprise, it is a phenomenal little chopper! Outdid my little cheapie that I had before, Awesome, Awesome!! Would 100% recommend!
on December 27, 2011
Great for making fresh salsa and other dips, chopping onions quick and tear-free, chopping nuts for baking etc. The compact size makes it easy to store in cupboards or out on the counter where it's more handy, and it's really simple to take apart and reassemble. Best of all, the pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It's a convenient alternative for smaller jobs, rather than resurrecting the full-sized food processor from the depths of the pantry!
on November 4, 2011
ordered Wednesday and got it Thursday, fast free shipping!

I tried it out today and made some green curry paste. Works great! Easy to use and works fast. I can't recommend this enough. I will edit this review if I get any problems down the line, but it doesn't seem likely.
on February 19, 2013
Excellent product, excellent condition and prompt delivery. I definitely recommend this chopper to anyone sho enjoys cooking and it definitely makes life easier in the kitchen. Also a great gift for someone.
on May 6, 2015
brought it when it was on sale. my mom's using it probably once or twice every week, and it's still running. it saved her a lot of time and effort from chopping with hands. she loves it.
on December 27, 2011
Unlike other reviews, we have had no issue with the placement of the blades on this blender. It's a great product that takes up little counter space ... and you can't beat the price!
on September 22, 2013
Got this on sale during Xmass season. Plus free shipping, awesome deal! Love the small size as it doesn't take much space on my counter top and can make single servings.

See 1 answered question