5.0 out of 5 stars Brenda Baker
I really like this little timer. It take a few minutes to figure out how to use it, but then it is a breeze to use. Worth buying.
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by Brenda

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice and loud, works great, but not durable
I purchased this item when it was on sale and thought it was great.

On the pro side, the alarm is quite loud, so you're sure to hear it. The display is fairly large and easy to read. You can even time more than one thing at a time.

Published on Sept. 4 2011 by HfxKD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brenda Baker, Jan. 2 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensible!, Oct. 21 2011
M. Anne Leeson "proud granny" (Hamilton, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
The 3 timers are indispensible when cooking multiple items ... a real life-saver! It's easy to use & programme ... I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice and loud, works great, but not durable, Sept. 4 2011
HfxKD (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
I purchased this item when it was on sale and thought it was great.

On the con side was the magnet on the back designed for putting it on the fridge. While that seems handy, I found that when I pushed the buttons when it was on the fridge, it would pull the magnet out of contact with the fridge, and the timer would fall on the floor.

Unfortunately this happened one too many times. The timer was dead within a month of my purchase. I wouldn't recommend it, or at least I wouldn't use it while it's stuck on the fridge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great timer, May 11 2013
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
I work in a professional kitchen so this timer is perfect. Clock, 3 timers, loud alarm. The only thing that could improve it is a stronger magnet on the back, so it does not fall down when I press a button. Overall satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Tool to Keep Me on Schedule, Feb. 4 2015
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
West Bend makes a great 3-way timer. The top row push buttons are designated Timer 1, Timer 2, and Timer 3. The second row three buttons are for Hour, Minute, and Second. The third row has two buttons, one for ‘Clear’ to clear the previous timed amount for any of the three selected timers, and the second button on the third row is ‘Clock’. When the clock button is pushed, it displays the AM/PM time, which is a completely different function, but the set timers remain counting down, therefore by switching to clock, it does NOT stop the process of the timers’ countdown.

At the bottom, below the three rows is one elongated button that functions as a ‘start/stop/memory’. By pushing memory the designed timer automatically returns to the amount of time set on the specific timer, therefore one does not need to run up through all the numbers to set the same amount of time.

Each timer has the ability to run separately, or the three timers set to run simultaneously, as each timer has a slightly different alarm to differentiate each timer, and the alarm will beep for one minute or unless pushed to stop.

All three timers have the capacity for 99 hours, 99 minutes, and 99 seconds in a clear and large LED display, which is useful if you work a job from home and paid by the hour.

This little compact timer measures approximately 3” X 2 ” and it runs on 2 AAA batteries. It has a clip, a magnet, a stand, or for hanging, there is a small hole in the back.

I use this timer constantly at home, because I do not wear a watch. Not only does a watch get in my way, but I have also ruined the crystals. Alternatively, if I am wearing my watch, and then remove it, I do not remember where I have put it down. Since I do multi-task, the timer is a helpful reminder, because when I am in the midst of a project, I lose track of time. If I set it for a little less time, then I am able to plan and I am not rushing. The timer is also handy, as a cue for a phone call that I need to make at a specific time, or to let me know that it time to stop and get ready for my appointment. I also use it when I am on phone to keep my calls under 20 minutes, and just this function alone is useful so I am not wasting a lot of time on the phone, which gives me a more productive day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for a Digital Timer, Oct. 22 2013
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
User-friendly interface. Works smoothly. Easy to set. Nice-size buttons. GREAT VALUE for a digital timer ! I may get another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Timer, March 5 2014
Darlene (North Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
Pros - you can click on the clock option when you're timing or when the timer has finished.
It's great to have 3 different timers.
Large display.
It has a clip on the back so you can take it anywhere.
You can set seconds in addition to minutes and hours. Great for timing eggs.

Cons- if you leave the timer on the fridge, you can dislodge it when setting the timer because the magnet isn't big enough/strong enough.
If you want to set the timer for 15 minutes, you have to press the minute button 15 times. Long presses don't rapid advance. This is my chief complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality, May 5 2014
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
Good product, until now no failure at all. Give away to friends and they loved it. Recommand to friends for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars User friendly and convenient, Dec 2 2014
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
Great timer. My husband and I often have several things to time at once so it makes life a lot easier and we us it every day. Best timer that I have bought. The alarm stays on for some time so that you never miss it. I keep it next to me so that I can turn it off right away, it is more than loud enough. Might seem a bit confusing at first but it is very user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, very useful, May 3 2013
Heather "hlr" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White (Kitchen)
I found the controls to be very clear and simple. I love that there are three different timers on it that I can switch between -- I do freelance work and when I'm switching between projects, I can keep track of each one and just restart each individual timer when I switch back to that project.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›