5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites.
I bought this years ago and for some silly reason sold it/gave it away/no idea where it is but I don't have it. This cannot be bought on i-Tunes (at time of typing) and the songs on it are FABULOUS. This is a great album for the car, to do housework to, or to have on in the background while working away.
Published 6 months ago by Albusapprentice

3.0 out of 5 stars Actually love this music...
I really liked this movie when I saw it and I especially loved the way music played such a big role in the story. I knew I needed to have the soundtrack. The tracks listed are beautiful but I have to confess, it's just better in the movie. The music lost some of its magic from the record store to my home. I find myself constantly skipping over some of the middle songs...
Published on June 30 2004 by I. Gutierrez

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites., Oct. 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun buy it, Aug. 29 2013
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
this is worth buying for the christmas songs alone - great cd - lots of fun great selection of artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the car, Dec 29 2012
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
Love listening to this cd. Great for the car. A good variety of tunes. Keep this one in the car, although need another one for the house also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have made a better combination myself..., Nov. 12 2003
Abby (Toledo, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
I have to say that this soundtrack is as delightful as the movie itself. Both add a much needed touch of warmth to these colder months. Highlights of the cd include the classic Joni Mitchell, Otis Redding, Maroon 5 (a surprise as I have only heard one song of theirs before), and Kelly Clarkson. Her song, "The Trouble With Love Is" takes the listener back to the sounds of Aretha Franklin and Donny Hathaway. Her soulful voice is undeniable and can warm any heart. This CD is a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, actually.., Nov. 12 2003
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
A great soundtrack to back up a brilliant movie. Though Dido, Maroon 5 (sharing a 2 minute clip of Sweetest Goodbye before a full version of Sunday Morning), Texas, Kelly Clarkson, and Joni Mitchell provide stellar tracks, Norah Jones and Eva Cassidy's contributions take the spotlight from this compilation. Their presence truly stands out from the others, and makes you want to keep pressing the repeat button. I was pleased to see Billy Mack's 'Christmas Is All Around' and Olivia Olsen's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' show up as bonus tracks: the cd would not be complete without them. That is what's great about this soundtrack.. It contains basically every noticeable song from the movie, just like a soundtrack should. Overall, its a comfortable listen the entire way though, and doesn't have any sore spots. If any, Wyclef Jean and Sugababes are out of place, but both are still tolerable. If you enjoyed the movie, you'll feel at home with this cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this soundtrack, Nov. 24 2009
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
As others have said there are different editions of the sound track out there. When I was in London 3 years ago I picked up both the UK version of the Love Actually soundtrack and the UK version of the Bridget Jones' soundtrack [whether it is for copyright reasons or popularity of the singers/songs there is often a difference in the music that is included in the 3 different regions when a film soundtrack is released]. I think that the songs themselves are very good and well placed throughout the film. The only song that I wish had been on either the NA or the UK CD was Joni Mitchell's (Christmas time song) "The River", it ties with "Both Sides Now" as my favourite of Joni's songs [it is the song that is playing while Emma and Alan's characters are wrapping Christmas presents and she tells how "Joni Mitchell taught his cold English wife how to feel". Oliva's rendition of "All I want For Christmas" is included on the CD [UK and NA versions] she and does a brilliant job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Actually, May 31 2009
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
I am very pleased with C.D. as every track is good, and it is lovely to listen to while having a glass of wine.
Also the service from AMAZON is flawless. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Actually CD, Jan. 29 2010
R. Drozdowski - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
Everything went very well. Received the cd in a few days. All in order. Was a great experience..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, July 13 2004
S. Papagiannis "djqwake" (CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Actually (Audio CD)
If you liked the movie, you will enjoy this soundtrack. It has some very good and memorable cues from the film, especially Track 14, "Glasgow Love Theme". Always reminds me of the scene in the movie itself... and I would have to recommend this piece the most out of any track. Billy Mack's "Christmas Is All Around" also will make you re-live the Christmas Eve moment. I highly recommend this soundtrack, and especially Track 14!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, July 9 2004
This review is from: Love, Actually (Audio CD)
Great collection of music- found it even better than the movie (which wasn't that great despite the all star cast). I think I would have enjoyed the movie more if I had listened to the soundtrack first- it really ties in with the plot. Now that I've heard the soundtrack, I'm anxious to see the movie again.

ARRAY(0xc0eb0de0)

Love Actually
Love Actually by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2003)