march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 28, 2016
This was a git and the person has thoroughly enjoyed it.
on February 2, 2016
Unique Whitney kind of twist on your traditional Christmas songs.
on November 23, 2015
Great Christmas album! Jazzy.
on April 16, 2015
Just ok.
on January 3, 2014
Whitney is fabulous. This is a beautiful holiday album that shows off Whitney's incredible voice. I was disappointed that the version of the little drummer boy is not the same one that is on the radio during the holidays. However, the other songs on the album make up for its loss.
on May 16, 2004
This album is so awesome! I simply cannot wait until Whitney releases her next album with Clive Davis. It will be so good! Whitney Houstoun is very beautiful and talented. I just read that she is out of rehab and working on her next album. This is wonderful!
on May 6, 2004
At least she made it threw the 11 Christmas Songs with out swearing.....but it's hard to accept these songs from a woman who can's say 2 words without swearing....Sad
on February 21, 2004
WOW! What an album. Whitney you have outdone yourself on this one. Every track, pure perfection, even the two last tracks, which brings me back to the greatness of THE PREACHER'S WIFE Soundtrack. My favorite song on the album is "O Come O Come Emmanuel", which gives you this Take 6 vibe with the throat and choral production. I feel that Whitney's talent is now being overshadowed by her personal problems, and it should not be that way. People have to realize that we are all human and do things that may make us fall off track but with the help of GOD, we can get back on our feet. I still feel that WHITNEY HOUSTON is the one of the most legendary divas in the industry. Hey so what she made her mistakes, EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT and get back to the real reason she was put here, FOR US TO HEAR HER SING, NOT TO PRY INTO HER PERSONAL LIFE. I feel that's no one's business but hers and GOD's. STAY UP WHITNEY! YOUR TRUE FANS STILL LOVE YOU!
on February 4, 2004
Whitney is still the best. Go whitney all the way! U r still the number 1. This album is simply great. Dun wait on anymore.. Just grab this disc.
on January 21, 2004
Whitney's voice is still great, but the song mix, the style and polish you would expect from a superstar were just not there. I really feel like I just didn't get $15 bucks worth of music.