5.0 out of 5 stars Roswell is Missed!!!!!
An extraordinary show that touched the hearts of many, "Roswell" was cut short after only three seasons. Jason Behr, Shiri Appleby, Katherine Heigl and the rest of the cast brought to life such wonderful, lovable characters. Every week, the show explored a double-edged sword of fantasy/reality as the series tugged at the hearts of it's loyal fans. Whether it was...
Published on Nov. 11 2003 by ryoflight1975

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but not what was promised us
When the announcement was made that a DVD set of Roswell would be coming out with ALL THE DELETED SCENES, I pre-ordered the set. The promise of those deleted scenes is the only reason I bought the it. I was seriously disappointed when I got it and found that only 1 scene was included.
Yes, there are music changes and I can live with those not being a big music buff...
Published on April 24 2004

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show Ever!, June 2 2004
HJR (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
I don't know why this show touches me so much, but it does. Season 1 is incredible. I can't wait until season 2 and 3 come out. This is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roswell ROCKS!, May 29 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
I did not watch this show until the third season on UPN so it is a treat to get to watch Season 1 (and hopefully Season 2 soon!). Ppl r talking about how they changed the music, well it doesn't affect me seeing as how I have never seen the original episodes! lol! BUY THIS DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Roswell:The Complete season 1" -DVD., May 26 2004
Fulliem (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
This DVD set includes 6 Disc's in it. With 4 "Roswell" episodes in it. Except Disc 6 has only 2 episodes. They are:
Disc 1:
"Pilot" , "The Morning After", "Monsters", and "Leaving Normal".
Disc 2:
"Missing", "285 South", "River Dog", and "Blood Brother".
Disc 3:
"Heat Wave", "The Balance", "The Toy House", and "Into The Woods".
Disc 4:
"The Convention", "Blind Date", "Indenpendence Day", and "Sexual Healing".
Disc 5:
"Crazy", "Tess,Lies and Videotape", "Four Square", and "Max To The Max".
Disc 6:
"The White Room", and "Destiny".
If you are a big "Roswell fan and hasn't saw the 1st season on T.V then I will recomand this set to you.
But if you are a fan of the series and saw the 1st season, then i suggest you to save your money by borrow it from a friend's or rent it.
The show is now discontinued.
Lots Of Love,
Fulliem XOXOXO

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., May 23 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
I totally love this show. I was so mad when they canceld it. Especially since I discovered that there was a way to avoid it being canceld. The WB basicly dropped the ball on this one. If anyone wants to know why email me and I'll tell you what I found out. It's kinda long to type it all here. Anyhow.. I have the first dvd set. Now I can't wait for the second. If anyone knows what the release date is ...please do tell!.. I am dying to find out. THanks... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars must have dvd, May 13 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
This dvd is amazing, every1 should have it's a great show n my favorite 1 to. I just can't wait till the 2 and 3rd season come out i'm gonna buy it the 1st day it comes out n all u should. in the 1st season the 1st ep is really good 1 of the best. It doesn't just deal w/ alien storys, it deal w/ real life to. Max (JASON BEHR) and Liz (SHIRI APPLEBY) are the new Romeo and Juliet they're luv is so strong but it just can never be. My favorite ep of Roswell is "The White Room" it's just so sad and it's 1 of Jason Behr best performces ever!! Please buy it you won't regret it. -Crazy J (I LOVE JASON BEHR)

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 The #1 Roswell Fan ever <3, May 12 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
I love Roswell so much and hope and can't wait until they come out with the second season because the first was just amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roswell is still one of the all-time best top tv shows, May 12 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
Roswell continues to be one of my favorite tv series, one that I will watch over and over, whenever I am in the mood for some "good TV". I still have most of the episodes on VHS, and my favorites are still on TIVO, but I am very happy that they finally released the first season (the best of the 3 seasons)onto DVD. Yes, there are music changes that unfortunately sometimes substantially lessens the impact of some of the key scenes (the original music score was wonderful), but the superior picture clarity of the dvds (over tv and vhs)still makes it more than worth it to purchase this dvd set. And to get all of the episodes without those annoying station logos and commercials? Any fan of Roswell will enjoy this set. The only other shows that I can watch like this (repeatedly, with enjoyment) are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Highlander-the series. I look forward to the release of the 2nd season onto DVD. p.s. I am one of those older-aged fans, mid-forties, attracted to the wonderful characterizations and relationships between the cast members, as well as some of the best cinematography and writing that I have seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars best show, May 11 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
this was the best season and it shows in this dvd set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, May 5 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
You will never see better chemistry on film than you will see here. I only watched the first one and my blood was boiling. I originally got hooked when I saw one of the episodes out of the blue! One episode with all the chemistry will do it for you! Fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fan Forever, May 2 2004
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
When I heard that a dvd of Roswell was coming out I look everywhere for it and when I found the dvd I was in heaven. I would start with one episode and I would end up with watching like four episode in like a night. I just hope that they'll bring the second season on dvd. And if anybody knows anything about the secong dvd coming out or not just like me know. Thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xad02db70)

Roswell:S1
Roswell:S1 by Keith Samples (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 54.98 CDN$ 22.99