5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size for small jobs
This unit is perfect for chopping and grinding, ideal for small jobs if you are just two people as we are. I chopped cabbage, apple, and carrot, all done perfectly.
Also doesn't take up much counter space.
Published on June 4 2010 by Donna Porsche

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for grinding spices
This mini food processor is a great small chopper but does not work for grinding spices. After grinding spices only three times I had to order a new bowl at half the price of the complete appliance because it scratched so much that It is not clear anymore. In addition it does not grind spices to a fine powder.
Cuisinart is a great top of the line brand and should...
Published 17 months ago by Julia Restrepo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size for small jobs, June 4 2010
Donna Porsche - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart DLC-2AC Mini-Prep® Plus Processor, White (Kitchen)
Also doesn't take up much counter space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for grinding spices, March 15 2013
Cuisinart is a great top of the line brand and should not be promoting this as a grinder if the material can not take the use.

4.0 out of 5 stars very, very good, May 24 2013
for a small Appliance, it has a lot of power. it is easy to clean and does not take a lot of space on the counter. The cutter really cuts almost anything in second .The only problem is the lenght of the electric cord. It is too small. Still, I am really satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, Sept. 15 2013
I got this machine to replace my old mini prep that survived hard use for 5 years. It is a bit noisier
than the old one, but still chops and grinds and purees just as well. If you cook for one or 2 people this little guy is the bomb!

5.0 out of 5 stars small machine- big jobs, Aug. 7 2012
This product" Cuisinart Mini-Prep",according to my wife.Who is in charge of food preperation,lived up to all tasks laid before it.What else is there to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great machine, March 9 2013
jay kirkland (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
We have the Cuisinart DLC 7Pro, a 14 cup processor, which we use almost exclusively for chopping nuts or incorporating near frozen butter into pastry doughs. We have several mandolines which slice and shred anything much more effectively than any food processor ever could. And we have very sharp knives, which chop herbs much more effectively than a machine ever could. And many whisks for beating emulsions. So why get a mini-prep? Well, Alton Brown said. And it being much smaller than the big guy, I've discovered it does a much better job at smaller amounts of things, like hummus, or tapinades, or the soffrito I made last night for spaghetti bolognese than the big processor, or my knife skills, ever could. It's just the right size that small amounts of food keep incorporated as it runs. This amount of money for how many more of the best spaghetti bologneses ever is very inexpensive indeed.
In fact, a mandoline and a mini-prep could easily do away with food processors altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mini Processor Ever, March 3 2014
The processor arrived in record time! Excellent service from amazon. The processor itself is the best mini one that I have purchased and it does what I bought it for better than any other I have ever had and I've had a few. I would recommend it for any and all small jobs. I use it to puree meals for an elderly family member and it does a great job very quickly and clean up is easy. I like the fact that the blade has a backward movement rearranging the food back into the bowl so the chopping can continue without having to open it up and scrape the food off the sides. I pulse between chop and grind and it does a great job! I would recommend it highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, May 17 2014
knitnut07 "eclay" (Rochester, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this mini processor for my sister for her birthday. I have bought several over the years for my mom , my daughter,and myself. It is so nice when you need to do a lot of chopping or just a little. It is easy to get either very small pieces or larger. I love mine and she seems to love hers also. I have a large food processor but this is great for small amounts of chopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, March 7 2013
small easy to store takes up little space. works very well, great addition to any kitchen .super easy to clean and use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Food Processor, Feb. 23 2012
I'm very impressed with the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor. I've been using it one week now and it's very fast and efficient. The components seem to be of really good materials and it feels solid when pressing the two buttons. Construction and function are for me above average, very nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›