5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!
Published on May 3 2010 by So Many Books, So Little Time

2.0 out of 5 stars defective
Product worked well- makes nice waffles. Soon after we got it, though, it developed a crack at the back, in stand where the waffle pan pivots. Several others have made this complaint, so it isn't an isolated incident. We eventually just returned the item.
Published on May 12 2012 by mnm

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, May 3 2010
So Many Books, So Little Time (Clayton, Ontario) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-300 Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker (Kitchen)
This is an awesome waffle maker. So simple to use, clean up is great (I was a bit leery at first, given the grids are not removable for washing but the non-stick surface works as advertised!). Waffles are ready in 4 minutes flat. If you are watching your weight, have a really close look at the calorie/fat content listed in the recipes provided with the appliance! I made one batch of gingerbread waffles and they were absolutely delicious....and so they should be, at 550 cal per waffle!!! I nearly had a stroke when I read that...after having eaten two! Needless to say, that particular recipe will be made on only very special occasions!!

2.0 out of 5 stars defective, May 12 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the construction of the waffle maker., May 4 2013
We used the waffle maker for 2 months and were very happy with it. It made excellent waffles.
The next week the screws started to fall out of the hinge of the waffle maker. And these fell into the dough. When we re-inserted the screws there was no bite on them anymore. It turned out that the screws simply turned into the plastic of the unit and did not hold it together anymore, because the screws keep falling out. It has a three year warranty and we received the waffle iron on the 8th of March 2013".
We are worried that we have to spend a lot of money to send the iron back to get a replacement. Hoping that the screws on the new unit will hold. We prefer a refund, or we would like to get a better quality waffle maker. Do you have any advise for us?

4.0 out of 5 stars Waffle Iron review, Sept. 24 2011
Makes fantastic waffles. This is my second one as the previous one broke from its base. I hope the second is more robust!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Last Long, March 6 2012
klr4evr (E-town, Alberta) - See all my reviews
We received one of these as a gift. Makes great waffles but doesn't last long.

The tower that supports the waffle plates at the back has a plastic piece in it that holds it to the base. The base itself is only plastic too. What happens is that the plastic piece in the tower breaks off and then it's very clumsy to use.

It has a 3 year warranty but you have to send it away at your cost plus include money to ship it back to you. The annoying part is that we haven't used this very much and are very careful with it. The exact same thing happened to my brother so we were aware of it. Looks like it's heading tot he trash and I won't be buying Cuisinart in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars waf-300c, Feb. 3 2012
We have used 3 times, and have liked the results each time, easy to freeze and use toaster to reheat, adds an easy option for week day kids breakfasts. We have been using SPELT FLOUR, and it works great. Used the 'overnight recipe' that comes supplied and was good, this morning we are trying a web recipe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 21 2014
The product performs very well and will be used often in the future. It replaced a unit we had for 25 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great maker, June 17 2014
Dibster (Saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
This waffle maker is awesome and makes the best waffles. It's easy to use and clean as the griddle is non-stick and you only need to give it a light spray of oil once or twice in the waffle making period.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice waffle maker I buy 2 we like it, June 13 2014
very nice waffle maker I buy 2 for my motel we like it it is worth every dollar highly recommended

Cuisinart WAF-300 Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker