march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 14, 2015
This item arrived 6 days earlier than initially expected. Since getting it we have cooked about 400 waffles, it is GREAT!. We used crusteez and aunt Jemimah pancake mix and they all turned out great. Heat settings, 3.5 heat and dinger goes, in about 2 mins.. Kids love and we froze a bunch for the toaster and they are tasty too. Great machine, price was not on sale but we needed waffles...
on July 8, 2014
good
on September 17, 2013
We have owned several cheap waffle machines but never get the crispy waffle we were looking or. So we deeded to invest in a more expensive machine and boy were we right.

This machine makes great waffle (most but slightly crispy on the outside) plus it is so easy to clean. So happy with our buy and our friends too :)
on June 29, 2013
This waffle maker does everything I want it to do. Makes great waffles and is easy to use. I just wish the waffle maker came apart for cleaning.
on January 28, 2013
I have always wanted a waffle iron that isn't messy and this one satisfies that need. It is simple to use and the waffles were perfect. I like the fact that you can adjust the temperature to obtain the desired crispiness of your waffle.
on October 17, 2012
The waffle maker is a pleasure to use with only one exception, the timer. Waffles are perfectly done, cleanup is a breeze with the removable stainless plate. The light tells you when the maker is ready, and is supposed to ring when waffle is done, but we found either it was too soon, or way too late, and so we just do our own timing. No matter, we find this waffle maker a step above, as it flips, and gives you uniform waffles every time. Once you find the right recipe, as this is key for spreading, it does the rest. The waffles are deep, like inside a restaurant, and great for adding toppings. My family loves this appliance. It is a great investment in breakfast!
on June 2, 2012
Received the product very quickly (couple of days) and started using it right away. Results vary according to recipe used. I found I could not rely on the timer to indicate when the waffles were completely cooked so I tend to rely on the the appearance of steam coming from the mix, which is also not totally reliable. The non-stick cooking surface seems durable and effective and cleans up easily. Waffles cook well on both sides compared to the type of cooker which does not rotate. All in all I am pleased with the product and look forward to experimenting with a variety of rwecipes.
on September 24, 2011
Makes fantastic waffles. This is my second one as the previous one broke from its base. I hope the second is more robust!
on July 6, 2010
I was very happy with my waffle maker. It is easy to use and works well.