march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 13, 2010
This machine is very reliable; used with fresh-ground coffee beans it makes an excellent cup of coffee. With the current model, when you pull the carafe out mid-cycle, it drips one or two drops. The case, unlike the former model, is made of genuine simulated stainless steel. Don't forget to run a cycle with white vinegar periodically to remove scale buildup, followed by a cycle of cold water.
10 Nov. '15 Five years on, machine has kicked the bucket and I am ordering a new one, identical I trust. This will be my third. I keep the carafes in case I break one. Since I grind the coffee ultra fine, I favor the cone filter to avoid possible overflow.
on August 31, 2010
This is a great coffee pot and I have bought two of them, both still in use. I agree with the reviews which talk about 'drips' when you pull the pot out and also 'drips' when you open the lid (this only happens if you lift the lid all the way up and the condensation runs down to the counter - I don't usually do this as I open in part way to take out the used filter and it is always dry by morning). My complaint would be the handle that doesn't seem to be attached well to the pot. Our first one broke and wasn't able to find a glue that would fix it permanently. Seems like a weak point in the pot. It's a very smart looking pot and we see it on the counter on the set of "Two and a Half Men", so if it's good in Malibu, it's good enough for us!! LOL
on October 6, 2010
I was dumb enough to buy a second Cuisinart DCC-1200C Brew Central(TM) 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. The first carafe leaked so badly I thought it was a defect. I tried getting a refund but to no avail. The second one is no better, the carafe leaks big time. Each time one makes coffee, condensation builds up on the lid and runs down the backside onto the counter; and it is no small amount. It makes a mess of the counter, not to mention the countless rags it takes to keep everything clean. I will never buy anything Cuisinart again.

I am still looking for a leek-proof coffee maker.
on January 5, 2011
I have had mine for 5 years.....great coffee. I buy this as a housewarming gift for all my friends. I just want to help those folks with the "drip" issue. The lid has to be all the way back as far as it can go. The only time the drips happen is when the lid is partially open and the water is not being directed to the little scoop at the back of machine. Push it all the way back and you wont have a puddle on the counter.
on February 20, 2011
what i like about this coffee maker
1. the keep warm temperature is adjustable.
2. the length of time to keep warm is adjustable.
3. the temperature to make coffee for 1-4 cups is adjustable.
With this coffee maker "you" select how you like your coffee.
on January 27, 2010
The machine looks great, works great and has all the features I like in a coffee machine. The 4-hour keep-warm feature lets me sleep longer than my husband !
on January 29, 2011
This is the second Cuisinart coffee maker that we have bought as we wore the first one out and find this maker keeps the coffee hot and with the filter in the water tank also cleans the water so it makes great tasting coffee - our pot is on the go most days at least twice. Would recommend this pot to anyone who likes good tasting - hot coffee plus the appearance is appealing on the counter.
This is our second Cuisinart Coffee Maker, and we love this one as much as the first one we got, over 8 years ago now! The only thing I have on my wish list for this particular model is a back-light for the LCD display--the screen is very difficult to read unless you're in a fully-lit, brightly lit room.
on January 7, 2011
Although we have had this product only a few weeks, so far we are very pleased with its performance and the quality of the coffee. So happy I discovered the AMAZON site. I was very impressed with the efficient manner in which the order was processed.
on August 30, 2010
Unfortunately, that's about all you can say about it. It looks very sleek, but the design is poor and the switches are cheap as hell--you can feel it. The machine clogged after the third use. Yeah, there's a bit of crud in the water, but it still shouldn't clog after only three uses. The tube that feeds water to the filter has a complex articulation so that the lid can open upwards, so no big surprise. Bad enough if I had bought the machine myself, but it was bought by my supervisor so I could start a coffee club. I'm still not sure what to do about it...