5.0 out of 5 stars Just Sit Right Back...
I was very pleased with the purchase of this Fantastic Boxed Set.
Published on Feb. 9 2004 by Trevor William Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars love gilligans island but the second season didnt have any discs in it.
gilligans island is a great show - one of a kind. I ordered 3 seasons together and when we opened it for christmas the second season had no discs in it.
Published 6 months ago by NANCY LEDOUX

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Sit Right Back..., Feb. 9 2004
Trevor William Douglas (Gorokan, NSW Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gilligan's Island: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I was very pleased with the purchase of this Fantastic Boxed Set.
Until now I had only seen the BW episodes cut to around 18 minutes! The set features every episode from the first season and the prints are excellent. The unaired PILOT with audio commentary by Sherwood Schwartz is both entertaining and informative. The banter bewteen The Skipper and Gilligan in Two On A Raft is a pure comic gem, especially when they end up back on the island. I found myself laughing out loud at some the Skipper's reactions to Gilligan's dialogue.
I advise anyone who has been a fan of this classic show or is just discovering it for the first time, to add it to your collection. I eagerly await season two, hopefully with some comments from Bob, Dawn or Russell and of course Sherwood!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great TV Series!!, Jan. 15 2009
I just recieved my copy of Gilligan's Island: The Complete Series and it sure brings back alot of memories....I remember coming home from school..heading into the living room to turn the channel to the 4:30pm airing of my favorite TV show!....I use to watch it everyday and my Mom would complain that " Did'nt you see that episode already?"...I would say "Yes!...but it gets better everytime you watch it!"...I know she wanted to watch the Young and the Restless but allowed me to be entertained for the half hour.
Every episode is just plain funny!...Gilligan's antics never stop....he is sooo clumsy!...QUIZ: do you know where Sherwood Schwartz got the name Gilligan from?.....by fanning through the local phonebook and ending up on a person whose real name was Gilligan!..and that Gilligan's actual shirt sold at an auction for $28,000!
All 9 discs contain all 98 episodes..even the pilot episode!..it's great to see all the guest stars again that visited the island and were able to get off and yet the seven standed castaways still remained!
A great TV series to laugh with your kids containing no vulgar language or nudity...only pure laughter!
Re-live your childhood again by picking up the Complete Series.....you sure will enjoy seeing those episodes again and again.Gilligan's Island: The Complete Series

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, Jan. 10 2014
Love everything about this! No complaints! I would recommend it to anyone interested any day. Came pretty fast in the mail too. Only get it if you have lots of time to waste though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15 2014
It's a fun flashback from the past.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of laughs- the kids love it! This is black and white, July 4 2014
Lots of laughs- the kids love it! This is black and white, but the sound and picture are both good. The packaging is a bit difficult, as all the disks are stacked on top of each other instead of in their own slots. 36 episodes, so great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest show, July 3 2014
Great to re-live the moments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!!!, June 5 2014
A very good product and a very good price. It arrived when it said which is a good thing for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful box set of an amazing show!, April 25 2014
My wife and I really started getting into Gilligan's Island a little while back and decided to purchase this set here. It was shipped quickly and we received it very soon as well! Such an awesome collection to have! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars gilligans island, March 1 2014
we loved that it was a family show and we both watched it as kids and now our son loves it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great comedy, Feb. 22 2014
I really enjoyed this collection. it took me back to the days when I was a kid and watching the show. it is still as funny as it was then.

Gilligan's Island: The Complete First Season