5.0 out of 5 stars Just Sit Right Back...
I was very pleased with the purchase of this Fantastic Boxed Set.
Published on Feb. 9 2004 by Trevor William Douglas

gilligans island is a great show - one of a kind. I ordered 3 seasons together and when we opened it for christmas the second season had no discs in it.
Published 3 months ago by NANCY LEDOUX

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Sit Right Back..., Feb. 9 2004
Trevor William Douglas (Gorokan, NSW Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gilligan's Island: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I was very pleased with the purchase of this Fantastic Boxed Set.
Until now I had only seen the BW episodes cut to around 18 minutes! The set features every episode from the first season and the prints are excellent. The unaired PILOT with audio commentary by Sherwood Schwartz is both entertaining and informative. The banter bewteen The Skipper and Gilligan in Two On A Raft is a pure comic gem, especially when they end up back on the island. I found myself laughing out loud at some the Skipper's reactions to Gilligan's dialogue.
I advise anyone who has been a fan of this classic show or is just discovering it for the first time, to add it to your collection. I eagerly await season two, hopefully with some comments from Bob, Dawn or Russell and of course Sherwood!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great TV Series!!, Jan. 15 2009
I just recieved my copy of Gilligan's Island: The Complete Series and it sure brings back alot of memories....I remember coming home from school..heading into the living room to turn the channel to the 4:30pm airing of my favorite TV show!....I use to watch it everyday and my Mom would complain that " Did'nt you see that episode already?"...I would say "Yes!...but it gets better everytime you watch it!"...I know she wanted to watch the Young and the Restless but allowed me to be entertained for the half hour.
Every episode is just plain funny!...Gilligan's antics never stop....he is sooo clumsy!...QUIZ: do you know where Sherwood Schwartz got the name Gilligan from?.....by fanning through the local phonebook and ending up on a person whose real name was Gilligan!..and that Gilligan's actual shirt sold at an auction for $28,000!
All 9 discs contain all 98 episodes..even the pilot episode!..it's great to see all the guest stars again that visited the island and were able to get off and yet the seven standed castaways still remained!
A great TV series to laugh with your kids containing no vulgar language or nudity...only pure laughter!
Re-live your childhood again by picking up the Complete Series.....you sure will enjoy seeing those episodes again and again.Gilligan's Island: The Complete Series

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, Jan. 10 2014
Love everything about this! No complaints! I would recommend it to anyone interested any day. Came pretty fast in the mail too. Only get it if you have lots of time to waste though.

5.0 out of 5 stars gilligans island, March 1 2014
we loved that it was a family show and we both watched it as kids and now our son loves it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great comedy, Feb. 22 2014
I really enjoyed this collection. it took me back to the days when I was a kid and watching the show. it is still as funny as it was then.

3.0 out of 5 stars love gilligans island but the second season didnt have any discs in it., Dec 27 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilligan's Isle, Nov. 13 2013
Love it. It is what I was expecting. We are listening to it just about everyday. And that is O.K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price for a Classic, Nov. 11 2013
Was really Happy to find this. It's a classic, so funny. Brings back childhood memories of watching with the family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand kids love it, Nov. 9 2013
This is so nice to have as at one time I thought That I may not see it again. So glad to have received it in such great shape and so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the past, a must have!, Aug. 27 2013
J. Perrotta "King John" (St-Leonard, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
If you loved Gilligan's Island when you were a kid, you'll love it even more with the full 3 seasons of the show.
My kids love it, something different for them. They get a thrill seeing comedy made this way, with real monkeys, bugs, small radio, unexpected guests, and much more on the adventurous Island.

THESE ARE AMAZING ACTORS, top notch!

ARRAY(0xba1f7ce4)