5.0 out of 5 stars New to Amanda Marshall...this CD will hook yah, Jan. 1 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
If you heard any tunes by this CDN sweetheart and were not sure what else she sings...this CD is a must. Amanda has been on the Canadian scene for a few years now and her voice and songwriting is the cats meow. Intermission covers all her hits from Dark Horse,Birmingham,Everybody's got a story,I believe and on and on. As a bonus, there are two unreleased songs..Cross my heart and Until we fall. Why these were never released before is still buggin my mind!!!! If you are a Amanda Marshall fan and you want to have one of her cd's in your car with you at all times, I highly recommend this CD. I have not bought many new releases as of late and I am glad I was cd shopping when I discovered this gem. Amanda at her finest. My baby knows how to get my groove going!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Career retrospective, April 21 2004
J. M. Zuurbier (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
It may seem too soon for an Amanda Marshall collection, but she has the hits, and it marks the end of her contract with Sony. I guess the split was good for both of them, since Amanda felt they didn't promote her last album enough, and that the album didn't sell very much at all for them. So we have 16 tracks, 14 of which are hits, and 2 are unreleased new songs. "Until We Fall In" is a uptempo song that is nice, and "Cross My Heart" is a nice ballad. Fans will want it for those, plus having all the hits on one disc. From her first album, we have the hits "Birmingham", "Let It Rain", "Beautiful Goodbye", "Fall From Grace", "Dark Horse" and "Sittin On Top Of The World". From her second album TUESDAYS CHILD we have "I Believe In You", "Love Lift Me", "If I Didn't Have You" and "Shades of Grey". From her underrated 2001 album EVERYBODYS GOT A STORY we have the title track, "Sunday Morning After", "Double Agent" and "Marry Me". A must have collection for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars definately a must have!!!, Feb. 8 2004
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
this album is awesome!! It has all her hits plus 2 new songs.. which are amazing by the way!!! I am seriously addicted to both and i keep them on repeat for hours! ;) :)
i'm a HUGE fan of hers and this is something that everyone should have! And you can take it with you anywhere and listen to all your favourite songs without having to switch cd's! :) This album rocks!! And so does Amanda!!
I'm really excited to see what's next for her! So i'll just keep waiting here impatiently and listening to this awesome cd!
If you're looking for a cd to buy, then get this one! (just look for the big AM on the cover)
that's all i'm sayin'....

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice, Feb. 27 2014
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
Maybe I'm a little swayed being from Toronto, but they don't come much better than this kid and her voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS MY FAVORITE COLLECTION OF AMANDA MARSHALL'S SONGS, March 22 2013
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
This is a an excellent greatest hits album. All of her songs are awesome and original. Amanda come back your fans still love you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amanda Marshall's best!, July 29 2005
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
Excellent collection! Now all she needs is a live cd and life will be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, Aug. 10 2009
Jessie Cardinal (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
I didn't realize I was a fan of Amanda Marshall until I saw her live. Her singing is just as good live as on any cd or radio station. This cd comes with all of her hits (old and new) and it includes one of my new favourite songs of all time - Cross My Heart. Guaranteed to give you goosebumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, Sept. 5 2011
H.B. Beverly (Myrtle Beach, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intermission Singles Collecti (Audio CD)
Though it always seems to take forever getting from Canada to the mid-USA area, I am pleased with my purchase and the condition of said item upon arrival.

Intermission Singles Collecti
Intermission Singles Collecti by Amanda Marshall (Audio CD - 2003)