summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on July 3, 2014
Unfortunately I did not realise that it was coming from Europe and therefore would be the wrong format for the American continent.
I guess my fault but it is pity this is not made clearer in the advertising of the product.
I can now only play it on my computer and next time will be careful not to order DVD's from a European based company
Bjay
on December 1, 2014
When I opened the movie to watch the back description was in Spanish, So I put it in my DVD player in order to check to see if it would work and it wouldn't. I would advise everyone who is trying to get this movie not to get it from here because this is the second time this has happened to me despite me checking reviews and where it is being shipped from.
on April 17, 2014
I can not even play this movie. When I put it in it's say unable to play because of region. No where on the add when purchasing this movie was it mentioned that it was necessary to somehow convert the disc if I wanted to play it. Very unhappy with this purchase and have tried to contact seller with no response.
on October 20, 2015
To have to watch My Fair Lady on the computer, well I am totally disappointed. I have been told it was pirated.
on May 18, 2014
Was not in English and won't even work in my DVD player - so this was not a satisfactory purchase.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 19, 2015
This version of My Fair Lady does not play in a Canadian DVD player, it is from Italy.
on October 24, 2015
this item should not be listed for sale in canada...
wrong region.
on July 4, 2015
The DVD arrived from Italy well within the estimated delivery time. However it will not play on any of our three DVD players, so I must say it is NDG!!! To add insult to injury, it does not appear to be in English.
on February 6, 2016
This product shouldn't even be sold in Canada! Doesn't work on DVD players in Canada and very very bad at giving u money back, made me pay for sending this time back for Italy after it didn't even work here!!
on May 3, 2015
We are unable to play the DVD sold to us. It is locked as it is not a DVD made for play in North America. Very disappointed that this was not stated at the time of the purchased.