on November 29, 2013
This French press is very nicely built. Easy to clean in the dishwasher or sink. This 4 cup press makes 2 large mugs of coffee. Well worth the few extra minutes to prepare a really good coffee. The glass decanter is available on Bodum's website if broken. Lots of videos on YouTube showing how to use.
on November 4, 2011
Had a 3 cup Bodum and could hardly get 1 cup out of it. This one is great, I can get 2 small cups in the morning with it.
on June 4, 2013
This company shipped the item shortly after receiving the order and thus the item arrived in a timely matter. Item arrived in excellent condition and was exactly as described in the listing. So far, the coffee press has performed well. You might want to consider the larger version of this item as the coffee is really good and I sometimes end up having to make a second pot.
on September 19, 2012
Moved up a size from a 1 cup to "4", I am please with the size and shape, but really it only provides a good cup and a half. Still happy though, as I am the only coffee drinker in the house!
on February 8, 2015
I love the classic look but I find the plunger is not long enough to press the grinds down to the very bottom like some of their other versions.
on May 25, 2015
Great press for making one large mug of coffee. Glass is easy to clean. The filter still lets through some very fine particles, but it does not ruin my coffee.

It's hilariously squat.
on February 6, 2016
I really enjoy this French press! It not only looks nice in my kitchen, but the coffee gets a richer taste than when I make it in a regular coffeemaker. I still use my coffeemaker on weekdays when I'm in too much of a hurry to get out the door, but on weekends and days off... I enjoy my French pressed coffee even more! Love it and going to make myself a fresh pot now! :)
on January 2, 2013
Dishwasher friendly, easy to clean, and very durable, especially for such a good price. Excellent for fresh ground coffee in the morning.
on June 17, 2014
Although it makes up to 2 cups it is a really good quality press, I'd recommend to coffee lovers out there!
on September 7, 2015
Works like a charm! Love the coffee (decaf expresso) made with this bodum.