Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star).Show all reviews
on April 9, 2004
I've caught this disaster a few times in it's pointless existence in syndication after Family Guy on the cartoon network. I tried to give it a chance, being a big fan of older Simpsons shows and Family Guy, but the dry sense of humor it's characters constantly belched out was torture and I can't believe people waste their money and time buying these dvds and watching them over and over. I only gave this show a few comments here to warn people about how terrible it is. It's no wonder that they had to settle on Billy West and Peggy Bundy as the main voice 'talent.'I think Matt Groening jinxed himself with the few seasons he made of this show before it was cancelled, because it seems that lately The Simpsons is headed down the same path. I couldn't care less if you disagree with my opinion, or if you don't want to take my word for it, I know what is funny and what is not. Fans of this garbage should be ashamed of themselves, while people with a good sense of humor should know that Family Guy will soon make it's triumphant return to Fox, and Futurama will NOT(Ha Ha). Giggity Giggity Giggity!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse