biss boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite vd2016beauty Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 8, 2012
I only find myself using this item when all of my other spatulas are in the dishwasher. The blue end is much longer than I anticipated and is so flimsy it flops around all over the place. I understand that the item needs to have some 'give' in order to get into the cracks and crevices of the jars - but this one has way too much. Look elsewhere. This item is not worth the money.
This is the best spatula I've found and used in a long time. It is very flexible, so does a great job.
As another review has stated, it works well with my Kitchen Aid mixer and my food processor, too.
I'll be buying another one soon as it's very handy to have 2 on hand.
on March 25, 2011
The Trudeau silicone jar spatula is a great tool for me. It is heat resistant, very flexible, and long enough to scrape under my Kitchen Aid stand mixer bowl of which and ordinary silicone scraper cannot with ease. I'll be buying more soon!
on April 26, 2012
A previous reviewer called this spatula too floppy. It's not floppy at all. It's more flexible than a regular silicone spatula but still stiff enough to scrape. It does exactly what it's supposed to, get stuff out of jars and narrower mixing bowls. I'm glad I bought this anyway, despite that person's negative review.
on August 16, 2015
Too big & tip too flexible for scraping last bits of anything out of a container or mixing & blending anything the least bit moist
on December 31, 2012
This product is just the right size to get to the bottom of jars and other tall containers where the bottom is hard to reach.
on April 6, 2013
Comfortable fit in my hand and picks up everything. What can I say I would recommend this item to anybody needing a one.
on November 19, 2014