5.0 out of 5 stars Zoids Chaotic Centruy Vol 2: Outset, June 20 2004
Teresa Ballinger (Peyton, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Hi, All I haft to say about this move is that it is the best move you could pay for. I love this move. I have been a fan of this show for 3 years and they finly sell the move! You haft to get this move. And all of the other Zoids Chaotic Century moves. It is the best! From a super fan of Zoids Chaotic Century.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoids Chaotic Century Hits an All time High, Dec 24 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Chaotic Century Vol.2 (DVD)
Van, Fiona, Irvine, Moonbay and Zeke's adventures only get better and more dangerous. The group meets an old man named Dr. D who is wise, but has a few screws loose. We learn that before humans arrived on Zi the planet was populated with another race, the Ancient Zoidians. Van and company eventually get dragged into the war with the Republicans against the Imperial Army. The Battle of Red River is a really great episode. Fiona gradually changes and starts to act like she knows what she's talking about. Irvine grows closer to the others and starts to forget about stealing Zeke. We are intoduced to the head villain in the series, Prozen. However he's nothing compared to the villian introduced in the last episode, "The Black Organiod." Raven is a hit man for the Imperial Army who has an organiod just like Zeke who is named Shadow. Raven is not only my favorite character in Zoids, but I tend to think of him as my favorite villian in all of anime so forgive me for being a little biased. Van experiences the taste of defeat for the first time thanks to Raven. I love the instrumental song played at the end of every episode when Van faces his opponent. A must have for Zoids fans.

Chaotic Century Vol.2
Chaotic Century Vol.2 by Carol Anne-Day (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 206.75