biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 27, 2003
I have waited for almost 5 years for the DVD and I am not disappointed at all. DVD's are easy to navigate and you can watch scenes from an episode by chapters.
on December 27, 2013
Great series to be sure, with excellent presentation. However the killer chrome box cover is simply outstanding! The box cover is a work of art all by itself.
on September 4, 2014
We already had this series, You had one I should have Got I think it was a more complete series and cost a lot more I should have purchased it
on July 18, 2013
I loved these as a child, and I enjoyed them again with my children. Good, family-friendly fun. I like them much more than the re-made series.
on June 29, 2004
I can't say enough about how wonderful this DVD set is! Thanks Lords of Kobol for answering my prayers! This DVD set has made me very happy!
on February 17, 2013
GALACTICA LOOKS DATED NOW ,BUT STILL IS A LOT OF FUN TO WATCH ITS TO BAD UNVERSAL DOESN'T UP DATE THIS SHOW LIKE THEY STAR TREK.
on December 9, 2003
The episode presumed missing, the one with starbuck and a cylon, is from GALACTICA 1980 that's why its not in the box set.
on November 17, 2003
An absolutely must have!! Don't bother watching the SciFi mini-series! Stick with the original. Great cast.
on August 29, 2014
If you like this type of movie, or your just a little in to this type movie. your going to like it, love it.
on July 17, 2014
i always loved that serie ,when it came out .there some good actors starring in it and i still love it