march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 1, 2014
I'm old enough to have seen these episodes in their first run broadcast dates. I definitely like these better than the latest versions of BattleStar.
on July 11, 2014
good price, good shipping and a fun blast from the past... not as good as the reboot, but still a great show that reminds me of when I was a kid...
on September 4, 2014
We already had this series, You had one I should have Got I think it was a more complete series and cost a lot more I should have purchased it
on July 18, 2013
I loved these as a child, and I enjoyed them again with my children. Good, family-friendly fun. I like them much more than the re-made series.
on June 29, 2004
I can't say enough about how wonderful this DVD set is! Thanks Lords of Kobol for answering my prayers! This DVD set has made me very happy!
on February 17, 2013
GALACTICA LOOKS DATED NOW ,BUT STILL IS A LOT OF FUN TO WATCH ITS TO BAD UNVERSAL DOESN'T UP DATE THIS SHOW LIKE THEY STAR TREK.
on December 9, 2003
The episode presumed missing, the one with starbuck and a cylon, is from GALACTICA 1980 that's why its not in the box set.
on March 15, 2014
It may be old but it's a gem . The old story line of how man fight for survival on earth and the heavens continues .
on November 17, 2003
An absolutely must have!! Don't bother watching the SciFi mini-series! Stick with the original. Great cast.
on August 29, 2014
If you like this type of movie, or your just a little in to this type movie. your going to like it, love it.