5.0 out of 5 stars The laugh treatment.
when i was a kid we would call this movie the laugh treatment because it was sooooooo funny. You'll love it.
Published on April 11 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars [not so good] movie.
This is a very wierd,but bad follow up to the first movie.The script is very bad,and the direction [was poor]. Don't buy,touch,or lay eyes on this movie.
Published on Jan. 28 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars The laugh treatment., April 11 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Paul Maslansky, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
Anyone who says this movie sucks, don't listen to them, this movie rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I actully liked it, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
When I bought the Police Academy box set, I bought it because I liked all the other ones, but all my friends said this one sucked. I believed them, and wasn't expecting too much when I popped it into my new dvd player. I watched it, and I actully love it. I don't know what my friends were talking about, this movie sucks. I loved it. Hint people!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't stop that sir, you could go blind., April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
That line made me laugh soo!!(...)hard, I laughed all night. This is one of the funniest movies ever. Steve Guttenberg and David Graf are hilairous. See this, if it's even the last movie you ever see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Guttenberg is hot, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
I'm in love with Steve Guttenberg, but this movie wasn't all that good. I gave it a 5 beacause of steve guttenberg.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVORITE OF THE SERIES, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
I LOVE THIS MOVIE. IT'S FUNNY AND NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH. YOU SHOULD SEE IT, OR I'LL SHOOT YOU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetchuck and Zed, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
This is the first movie Sweetchuck and Zed are in together. Those two are my favorite charecters in the whole series. They make me laugh when they see each other and the keep screaming at eachother. See this movie and see the whole series. LONG LIVE POLICE ACADEMY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, April 11 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
This is my type of comedy. This and the first Police Academy are the only ones I have seen. I got them both on dvd yesterday.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Riot, Feb. 25 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (DVD)
This is a hilarious movie. Just as funny as the first. "You have the right to sing the blues."
Buy the pack right when it comes out in april

4.0 out of 5 stars A Funny Movie!!, Jan. 25 2004
This review is from: Police Academy 2 (VHS Tape)
Police Academy 2 is a funny movie, I even liked it more then the first movie and I think Steve Guttenberg, Bubba Smith and David Graf were great as Mahoney, Hightower and Tackleberry and the rest of the cast is good too. The first movie in this series was good but Police Adademy 2 just made me laugh more and I remember watching this movie with my nephews who liked the Police Academy movies so much they got the action figure toys and besides the toys I think this movie series also got an animated series. I recommend Police Academy 2, it's really entertaining and this and the third movie are my favorites!

ARRAY(0xbb08cd08)

Police Academy 2
Police Academy 2 by Jerry Paris (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 7.99 CDN$ 7.86