on April 11, 2004
When I bought the Police Academy box set, I bought it because I liked all the other ones, but all my friends said this one sucked. I believed them, and wasn't expecting too much when I popped it into my new dvd player. I watched it, and I actully love it. I don't know what my friends were talking about, this movie sucks. I loved it. Hint people!
on January 25, 2004
Police Academy 2 is a funny movie, I even liked it more then the first movie and I think Steve Guttenberg, Bubba Smith and David Graf were great as Mahoney, Hightower and Tackleberry and the rest of the cast is good too. The first movie in this series was good but Police Adademy 2 just made me laugh more and I remember watching this movie with my nephews who liked the Police Academy movies so much they got the action figure toys and besides the toys I think this movie series also got an animated series. I recommend Police Academy 2, it's really entertaining and this and the third movie are my favorites!
on April 15, 2001
Funny one-liners include the following. "Can someone tell me how this happened?" "I can sir, and if you don't stop that you could go blind."Nice piece....I was referring to your sidearm." "This fish his boling!" "Oh, you want stir-fried?" "Bunky, how many time do I have to tell you? The litterbox! The litterbox!" This movie is an awesome sequel to the first. Young rookies being pared up with over-the-hill, burnt-out cops. Check it out, but make sure you watch it after you watch the first Police Academy. One of the best scenes includes when Mahoney replaces Mauser's shampoo with motorcycle helmet glue.
on November 6, 2001
The Police Academy series was still fresh and vibrant when this second installment was released (in sharp contrast, #5 was a dud). When I saw this on cable I laughed so hard I fell to the floor. This movie's best attribute is it's quick editing and spirited writing which keeps the jokes flowing fast and furious. Steve Guttenberg was fabulous, how come he never became a major star (was also great in "The Bedroom Window")? Sadly, the tall cop who loved guns has passed away. Great stuff here!
on April 25, 2003
I've saw the whole series many times,and I must say the first 3 are the only ones that are still enjoyable.When Police Academy 2 came out they still had fresh ideas.This time they team the graduating class of the previous film with older more experinced cops,to help rid another presinct of crime.The laughs are there,a the humor is fresh.They guy getting his shampoo switched with a super glue is one of the best gags in the movie.If you enjoyed the original,you'll enjoy the first sequel.
on April 11, 2004
This is the first movie Sweetchuck and Zed are in together. Those two are my favorite charecters in the whole series. They make me laugh when they see each other and the keep screaming at eachother. See this movie and see the whole series. LONG LIVE POLICE ACADEMY.
on April 11, 2004
That line made me laugh soo!!(...)hard, I laughed all night. This is one of the funniest movies ever. Steve Guttenberg and David Graf are hilairous. See this, if it's even the last movie you ever see.
on October 5, 2002
Absolutly hilarious! I almost died laughing! The story in this movie is great, the acting is superb, and the humor is great, it's not sick and disting like in most comedies today. POLICE ACADEMY 2 is spectacular entertainment that will have you rolling around on the floor with laughter!
on February 24, 2004
This is a hilarious movie. Just as funny as the first. "You have the right to sing the blues."
Buy the pack right when it comes out in april
on April 11, 2004
This is my type of comedy. This and the first Police Academy are the only ones I have seen. I got them both on dvd yesterday.