march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on October 30, 2008
This is a very good game. It is not as good as others but it is still a very good game. I can't compare it to Halo because that game is so much better but if you like star wars the BUY THIS!
on September 25, 2004
In Battlefront, we're told we can play as rebels or empire . . . which is true . . . sort of. There are a few games modes to chose from, and if you pick the 'Galactic Conquest' version, you do indeed pick a side (and a time period . . . Clone Wars or Civil War) and go from planet to planet, either liberating or capturing (depending on your side.)
However, the Historical Battle option choses your side for you )depending on the battle) as you go from war scene to war scene (again, dependent on either the Clone War or Civil War time period.) In either case, you run around a large playing area trying to kill all members of the opposing team or capturing all command posts.
I rented this game with a friend yesterday, and, after two nights of gameplay, we've completed all versions of the game, save one, which I'm sure we'll get to tomorrow night, and while the game is fun with a friend, I can't imagine myself wanting to play it alone, or ever again having finished it so quickly.
On the plsu side, the gameplay/controls itself is rather intuitive and makes for a small learning curve, letting you really jump into play. The scenes themselves are well constructed and varied, taking you across the Star Wars Galaxy.
on August 14, 2014
Son enjoyed it.
on June 28, 2015
Best place buying games is here
on April 19, 2016
Grandson loves it
on January 20, 2015
Excellent game
on October 10, 2004
Last weekend, I decided not to run out and buy this game but rent it insted. Am I ever glad I did not buy it! Most of the levels are really true to the movies, but it gets kinda boring after a few hours. You can as any side from the movies. eg: Rebels, the Imperial empire, Repubic, or Sepatist forces. You can take control of any walker, fighter or just fight on foot.
Within 2 days, I beat the entire campain. Once you beat the game, it starts to get kinda repetive. AI are really stupid, and with absolutey no strategy! That makes for fruserating game play.
On the bright side, the controls are good. But I recomend this game only to real Star Wars fans. Anyone else, dont waste your money.
on November 11, 2014
on October 10, 2013
Got the wrong game , I recall it was version two advertised but this came in mail. It was a disappointment for my son who had been looking for this game for years.
on July 13, 2004
This game is cool you fight each
other on different planets taking them over or saving them. You can use vehicles to help you win. Rebel or Imperial You Choose!

See 1 answered question