5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!
This is a very good game. It is not as good as others but it is still a very good game. I can't compare it to Halo because that game is so much better but if you like star wars the BUY THIS!
Published on Oct. 30 2008 by J. Imahori

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Be Better
Last weekend, I decided not to run out and buy this game but rent it insted. Am I ever glad I did not buy it! Most of the levels are really true to the movies, but it gets kinda boring after a few hours. You can as any side from the movies. eg: Rebels, the Imperial empire, Repubic, or Sepatist forces. You can take control of any walker, fighter or just fight on foot...
Published on Oct. 10 2004 by flimflam22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, Oct. 30 2008
J. Imahori (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Be Better, Oct. 10 2004
"flimflam22" (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox (Video Game)
Within 2 days, I beat the entire campain. Once you beat the game, it starts to get kinda repetive. AI are really stupid, and with absolutey no strategy! That makes for fruserating game play.
On the bright side, the controls are good. But I recomend this game only to real Star Wars fans. Anyone else, dont waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not what it could be, Sept. 25 2004
Robert S Laughton (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox (Video Game)
In Battlefront, we're told we can play as rebels or empire . . . which is true . . . sort of. There are a few games modes to chose from, and if you pick the 'Galactic Conquest' version, you do indeed pick a side (and a time period . . . Clone Wars or Civil War) and go from planet to planet, either liberating or capturing (depending on your side.)
However, the Historical Battle option choses your side for you )depending on the battle) as you go from war scene to war scene (again, dependent on either the Clone War or Civil War time period.) In either case, you run around a large playing area trying to kill all members of the opposing team or capturing all command posts.
I rented this game with a friend yesterday, and, after two nights of gameplay, we've completed all versions of the game, save one, which I'm sure we'll get to tomorrow night, and while the game is fun with a friend, I can't imagine myself wanting to play it alone, or ever again having finished it so quickly.
On the plsu side, the gameplay/controls itself is rather intuitive and makes for a small learning curve, letting you really jump into play. The scenes themselves are well constructed and varied, taking you across the Star Wars Galaxy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Meant to order battlefront two, Oct. 10 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox (Video Game)
Got the wrong game , I recall it was version two advertised but this came in mail. It was a disappointment for my son who had been looking for this game for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Save or Rule, July 13 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox (Video Game)
This game is cool you fight each
other on different planets taking them over or saving them. You can use vehicles to help you win. Rebel or Imperial You Choose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully one of the best star wars games ever!!, July 19 2004
nick (6,000 ft. on my lap top) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox (Video Game)
Well, i haven't had a chance to play this since it has not come out yet, but from what i know, you will get to play as the rebels, imperials, republics, or seperatists on worlds spread across the galaxy, inculding tatoonine, kamino, yavin IV, naboo, geonosis, endor, etc. this won't be any normal battle game either, you will get to play as, for example (repubic forces) a clone trooper, at-te, speeder bike, (rebel forces) rebel trooper, x-wing, air speeder, rebel sniper, rebel rocket launcher trooper, etc. (seperatist forces) battle droid, droideka, super battle droid, tank, hailfire droid, etc. (imperial forces) storm trooper, at-st, tie-fighter, etc. this game looks very promising and i am looking forward to it. deffinately a buy-not-rent game.

Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox
Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox by LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company (Xbox)
Used & New from: CDN$ 19.97