4.0 out of 5 stars I love Dustin!!!
Published on June 27 2004 by billy smith

3.0 out of 5 stars A Cruel Joke
I recieved this DVD as a gift from my wife, and I'm quite alarmed to see hhow incomplete it is. I don't want to sound like a SBTB snob, but if they're going to put out a DVD calling it "Seasons 3 and 4", it ought to include season 4 wouldn't you agree?
My life was just pathetic enough when i was younger where I paid way too much attention to this show. I...
Published on May 11 2004 by Corey Rotic

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Dustin!!!, June 27 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
These DVDs are great for all of Dustins homosexual fans - he has a big fanbase of us. This show was great and we all think he is swell. I want Dustin to be my friend and a whole lot more. He goes to colleges and makes fun of this show and makes fun of Slater and ZAck being flaming gay! This is true - other people at other colleges can confirm this is his routine. I need some arabian goggles in a major way.

4.0 out of 5 stars SAVED YEAHHHHHH. BUT NO SEASON 4?, July 19 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
I'm so glad that 'Saved By The Bell' has been released on DVD but it say season 3 and 4, but only season 3 is on the DVD. No season 4.? I honestly don't know how they stuffed it up, but no episodes from season 4 are on the disc!. I've desperately been waiting for the episodes with Jesse and Slater getting together. I just hoped that the problem gets fixed. So come on guys write to NBC and ask them to release season 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved by the Bell, July 15 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
I'm so glad I can get all these on dvd now, they don't really show them on tv anymore and I used to watch this show every day when I came home from school. I really love Zach, he's hot and a schemer, always getting into fixes. Kelly, Lisa, Jessie, Slater and Screech are all cool too. Kelly and Zach made the best couple, I'd like to get their wedding dvd when it comes out too. I love the episodes with Jessie's stepbrother Eric, he was cool too. For Party of Five fans, check out a young Scott Wolf during the episode with the Glee Club, he's one of the singers but he's just an extra. Tori Spelling is also in this as Screech's girlfriend. The only extra's here are a few commentaries on episode but you get the episodes and that's what really counts. This was the best show, I know they made a SBTB: The New Class with different actors but it was terrible and I don't think anyone watched it. If you buy SBTB this set and seasons 1-2 are the ones to get.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOTE, July 1 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
Some of these episodes included on this dvd are edited versions the show.
There are two versions, the episodes that first aired on NBC, which contain the whole show.
And syndicated versions that were edited. This DVD contains both.

1.0 out of 5 stars what, June 27 2004
Anthony J. Pernice (East Northport, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
saved by the bell is one of my favorite shows but this is season 3 not 4. the character tori is not even seen.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what you think?, June 14 2004
Andrew Cheffins "Darth Stiffins" (Searcy, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
This is a four disc package and has a lot of great episodes of saved by the bell, season 3. however, they say seasons 3 and 4, but are really lying and it's only season 3. oh, they have season 4 marked with late season 3 episodes like jessie's dad's wedding, and some malibu sands episodes and cut day, but it's a bunch of crap! those are season 3 episodes, not 4. i would know because i grew up on this show and have seen ever episode at least 3 times. if anyone knows how i can get a hold of the real season four episodes let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 5, June 1 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
Does anyone know when the next DVDs with season 5 and the episodes with Tori in them are coming out?

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure show., May 21 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
I am 32 years old and still I go back to this show. It is hilarious, espcially Screech.
Anyways it is a little annoying that the package says Seasons 3&4, yet there's no Season 4 to be found.
Regardless, this is a great set and brings back lots of memories of Saturday Mornings eating breakfast and watching the Bayside kids and their pricipal Mr. Belding.
A+

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection, May 13 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
Like everyone else has said, this along with Seasons 1&2 are a great DVD collection. This set inlucdes commentary, the only downside being it is only on a handful of episodes, and most of the them are from Peter Engel who seems to be still suprised at the twists and turns in each episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! Builds further on the first set!!!, May 12 2004
This review is from: Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] (DVD)
Alright to start off, I would like to say these episodes are not out of order like everyone is complaining about! They put the episodes based on NBC's airdate order, so thats why they seem out of order. I was thoroughly pleased with the Seasons 1+2 set even though it did not contain any extras, I am just happy to have all the episodes on DVD. This set has the episodes from the 3rd and 4th seasons plus commentaries on multiple episodes by Exec Producer Peter Engle, Dustin Diamond(Screech), Lark Voorhies(Lisa), and Dennis Haskins(Mr. Belding) There are 3 commentaries with just Peter Engle, and these are so bad it's hilarious. Then there are two commentaries by Diamond, Voorhies, and Haskins, and these are really entertaining. However, the best of the commentaries occur when Engle, Diamond, Voorhies, and Haskins get together. Not only are these interesting, they are hilarious! Dustin Diamond spends the whole episode making fun of Peter Engle. Overall, an amazing set and definately worth buying!

ARRAY(0xb5a26bdc)

Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import]
Saved By the Bell: Season 3 & 4 [Import] by Don Barnhart (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 22.45 CDN$ 22.28