5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Tool for the Finance Professional!
I have used this product specifically for some of the Finance Courses that I was required to take to get my professional designation as a CGA. I love this product due to its ease of use and the flexibility in its functions.

I would recomment it to anyone!
Published on Dec 29 2009 by Geetika Zutshi

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as the newer version of the model
First of all, I urgently needed the newer version of this calculator but was sent a dated version, which was this version. I tried it, the buttons doesn't feel as nice as the newer version. Number display is smaller as well. I'm returning this and will never buy anything from the seller again.
Published 1 month ago by echak

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as the newer version of the model, Aug. 28 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars TI BA-II Plus Professional, June 11 2009
Chelsea Bryant (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
For all of you who are looking to purchase a financial calculator for work or exam purposes, I would definately recommend the TI BA-II Plus. I've been using this calculator since the wee early days of Financial Mathematics in university. As I decided to take the Level 1 CFA Exam, I thought it would be better to get the TI BA-II Plus Professional as it does have a wider range of calculations that it can perform compared to it's less snazzy counterpart. And although, it does indeed do these functions, and looks prettier doing them, my only complaint about this calculator is that the keys are alot stiffer than the TI BA-II Plus. Which basically makes it a pain in the woohoo during an exam when you have a minute and a half per question. I ended up just using my original calculator the entire time. I'd say unless you want to have both of them, save the extra couple of bucks and just pick up the BA-II Plus; skip out on the Pro.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Tool for the Finance Professional!, Dec 29 2009
Geetika Zutshi "Sanjana" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)

I would recomment it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one for CFA exam, July 19 2011
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
If you are writing CFA, just buy this one. It works great. Don't waste time figuring out which one to buy. Better spend that time on test prep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, very helpful !!!, Oct. 11 2009
Tohru (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I bought it for my Finance classes and it's really helpful. It is less complicated than other calculators when it comes to calculating financial figures. Totally recommended this !

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, Aug. 22 2010
Hany M. Hassan "Pharoah2" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I bought this product in preparation for a CFA exam. I previously had a sharp calculator El-738
this calculator is a lot easier to use but it also has an extensive user guide that helps you recognize the steps you need to take
I do recommend it highly

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good, May 13 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
Obviously with TI's dominance of the specialty calculator market we're not going to find unbelievable deals anywhere for their calculators. This one is quite good though. I've been using it in studying for CFA Level 2 and have found it to be very good.

In terms of functions I'm not using anything the basic BA2+ doesn't have. I do like the sturdier construction, easier access to battery (some sort of watch battery, CR 3032) and the firm buttons are quite nice. If you can get it on sale it's a decent deal. The one that arrived for me isn't the silver one from the picture but the black one - I like it though. I'll be leaning on it quite heavily for the next month but I expect it will be just fine. Overall I'm pleased with the calculator, although I certainly think it would be cheaper. But when the difference between the regular model and the professional model isn't much (in price), just go for the pro would be my advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, Jan. 4 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
Really liked the product and the quality is equal to store-bought products. Strongly recommend a Pro comparing to regular financial calculator, the extra dollar is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing calculator, Dec 29 2013
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I bought this for my actuarial exams. Once you change some of the settings to your liking, you'll learn to love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars If only it is 2 lines calculators, Oct. 26 2013
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
If only it is 2 lines calculators, that would be perfect.
It is has a nice built quality. You got a cover leather as well.

But it is just a little bit hard to try using this after using scientific calculator for too long

TI BA-II Plus Professional