5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Tool for the Finance Professional!
I have used this product specifically for some of the Finance Courses that I was required to take to get my professional designation as a CGA. I love this product due to its ease of use and the flexibility in its functions.

I would recomment it to anyone!
Published on Dec 29 2009 by Geetika Zutshi

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as the newer version of the model
First of all, I urgently needed the newer version of this calculator but was sent a dated version, which was this version. I tried it, the buttons doesn't feel as nice as the newer version. Number display is smaller as well. I'm returning this and will never buy anything from the seller again.
Published 3 months ago by echak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as the newer version of the model, Aug. 28 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars TI BA-II Plus Professional, June 11 2009
Chelsea Bryant (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
For all of you who are looking to purchase a financial calculator for work or exam purposes, I would definately recommend the TI BA-II Plus. I've been using this calculator since the wee early days of Financial Mathematics in university. As I decided to take the Level 1 CFA Exam, I thought it would be better to get the TI BA-II Plus Professional as it does have a wider range of calculations that it can perform compared to it's less snazzy counterpart. And although, it does indeed do these functions, and looks prettier doing them, my only complaint about this calculator is that the keys are alot stiffer than the TI BA-II Plus. Which basically makes it a pain in the woohoo during an exam when you have a minute and a half per question. I ended up just using my original calculator the entire time. I'd say unless you want to have both of them, save the extra couple of bucks and just pick up the BA-II Plus; skip out on the Pro.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Tool for the Finance Professional!, Dec 29 2009
Geetika Zutshi "Sanjana" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)

I would recomment it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one for CFA exam, July 19 2011
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
If you are writing CFA, just buy this one. It works great. Don't waste time figuring out which one to buy. Better spend that time on test prep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, very helpful !!!, Oct. 11 2009
Tohru (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I bought it for my Finance classes and it's really helpful. It is less complicated than other calculators when it comes to calculating financial figures. Totally recommended this !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, Jan. 4 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
Really liked the product and the quality is equal to store-bought products. Strongly recommend a Pro comparing to regular financial calculator, the extra dollar is worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good financial calculator, Nov. 4 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I got the newer (black) version of the calculator. The keys are fine but the LCD is slightly damaged (for the one I got) and the battery cover is extremely difficult to open. Aside from these minor issues, it is a decent calculator and does what it says in the description. The leather case it comes with doesn't do much to protect the calculator, as you can accidentally press the on button. I guess the only improvement to the previous version is the keyboard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent calculator as far as functions go. However, ..., Dec 9 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
Decent calculator as far as functions go.

However, the keys are problematic. Sometimes you press a button and you hear the 'click' sound, but it doesn't register the number into the display. I've not entered numbers countless times because of this, luckily I usually catch it, but there are times that I haven't.

Because of this single, but big, problem, I gotta take off 2 full stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, Aug. 22 2010
Hany M. Hassan "Pharoah2" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
I bought this product in preparation for a CFA exam. I previously had a sharp calculator El-738
this calculator is a lot easier to use but it also has an extensive user guide that helps you recognize the steps you need to take
I do recommend it highly

4.0 out of 5 stars I did not have a great experience with the keyboard, Nov. 28 2014
This review is from: TI BA-II Plus Professional (Office Product)
Got it for the exam. It has all the functions that are required and many more. However, as mentioned by others, I did not have a great experience with the keyboard. If I fail the exam next week, I'll blame the stupid keyboard.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›