Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Transformers S3 Pt2 S4
Price:$156.48+$3.49shipping

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on March 10, 2004
Okay, if you are buying or have bought this set you probly already have the other box sets in this series. I think Rhino did a great job at remastering the actual quality of the show but have failed to make their box sets very interesting. I enjoyed the first few box sets with bots like prime and soundwave as the main menu interface. With this last box set they used what was left of season 3 part one and just made it look like rodimus got beat up. Plus as far as the extra's there is an interview with David Wise(a writer) and an uncut version od The Rebirth. Come on Rhino, take a cue from Maverick in Australia. I own Tformers the Movie Region 4, and the extras on that disc are almost as long as the movie. they included commercials, interviews, and that awesome Japanese trailer from the movie with the cut footage.
All and all I am glad to at least have all the original episodes on dvd I just think that both rhino and hasbro should ask thier fans what they want, I mean of course we are going to buy it so give us what we want.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again