summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 21-30 of 53 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 5, 2002
I have to watch this movie every Christmas. I think it's better
than "It's A Wonderful Life". Christmas is too commerialized.
This movie helps you to remember what is most important to you.
You need a box of kleenex since it is a tear jerker!!!!
I had taped this movie from t.v. on a VHS tape. It wasn't a good
copy. I was happy when I found it at Amazon and bought it.
on September 27, 1999
I loved this movie. It's easy to understand for the whole family. I was kept on the edge of my seat when I thought the tragedy was for real. This has become one of the movies we watch to get us in the Christmas Spirit!
on July 20, 2014
Everyone has that one Christmas movie that reminds them of their childhood, if you were born in the late 70's early 80's this is it. filmed in Canada near my neighborhood I'm glad | can share it with my children :)
on January 12, 2013
We have this movie on an old vcr tape and watch it annually. Now we have it on dvd and we still love the message, and the wonderful portrayal of Santa by Jan Rubes. It's an excellent family movie.
on August 9, 2014
A somewhat 'unDisney' movie with the death of a father at Christmas. The trip to Santa Claus' home brings film down, but rest is very good. Recommended film for those that can let Santa be real.
on December 7, 2002
I love this movie, I used to watch it on TV all the time when it was on Disney. The story is about a poor family in Canada and The mother doesn't have any Christmas spirit and is sent one day ahead and realizes that she has more than what money can buy. This is a great christmas movie, I recommend it.
on January 11, 2013
this movie is hard to find in stores and yet it has been a family favorite for years. I was so glad we finally got a copy of it this year to watch after our christmas party.
on August 28, 2002
Not a sugar sweet holiday story, but one of reality that can be realized by many of us. The magic is in the innocence of the children in believing and loving from the heart - not the purse strings.
There is a happy ending - and it reaches into the child in all of us. Believe!
on December 28, 2012
Every Christmas since this first came out I watch for it on TV but do not always find it. Now I can watch it when I want and the condition of the CD is perfect.
on September 21, 2002
this is one of my favorite christmas movies and i watch it every year. I can't wait to get it on dvd in widescreen and 5.1 surround. I used to have it on vhs but it was recorded and a scene or two got chopped off so i can't wait to see the whole thing. Get this movie.