march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 21-30 of 53 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 21, 2002
this is one of my favorite christmas movies and i watch it every year. I can't wait to get it on dvd in widescreen and 5.1 surround. I used to have it on vhs but it was recorded and a scene or two got chopped off so i can't wait to see the whole thing. Get this movie.
on December 19, 2001
This is the best movie other than It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street to watch around Christmas. I bought it for my father for Christmas. He loves it. I could not find it in any local stores only the internet. I trust Amazon and its price.
on March 7, 2003
Even though I buy all my videos and DVDs closed captioned, I bought a non-captioned version of "One Magic Christmas" because I enjoyed it so much. But I need it closed captioned, even the DVD is not captioned. I am so disappointed.
on December 1, 2014
An old movie we watched every Christmas when it aired on tv when my children were little. Was filmed in Ontario which is interesting to note. When I saw it on Amazon I decided to pick it up. Watched it two times already this season.
on September 25, 2003
....I ADORE this movie! It's very difficult to describe the feeling you get when you watch it. Christmas movies are my heart and I own almost any title you could name but this one has to be my all time favorite EVER--it's pure magic!
on January 10, 2013
My favourite Christmas movie. Gideon the Angel was my favourite guy. Mary Steenburgen was great. A superb story of a family with financial troubles at Christmas. Sure brought the truth about the meaning of Christmas home to me.
on September 27, 1999
I loved this movie. It's easy to understand for the whole family. I was kept on the edge of my seat when I thought the tragedy was for real. This has become one of the movies we watch to get us in the Christmas Spirit!
on July 20, 2014
Everyone has that one Christmas movie that reminds them of their childhood, if you were born in the late 70's early 80's this is it. filmed in Canada near my neighborhood I'm glad | can share it with my children :)
on July 14, 2002
My three daughters and I watch this movie each Christmas season. What a wonderful story of Christmas Magic..that makes you want to believe. This really gets you in the spirit of the Holiday Season.
on January 12, 2013
We have this movie on an old vcr tape and watch it annually. Now we have it on dvd and we still love the message, and the wonderful portrayal of Santa by Jan Rubes. It's an excellent family movie.