4.0 out of 5 stars A Different Take On a Similar Theme
This is a very different kind of Christmas movie than most of us are used to. The theme is one we have become familiar with -- someone, in this case the mom, has lost her Christmas spirit and belief in Santa. The husband, however, holds onto his and wants their two children to keep theirs.
The remainder of the film, however, is a departure from most films. First of...
Published on Oct. 21 2004 by I M Laust

3.0 out of 5 stars One Magic Christmas movie review
Wasn't quite the story I remember. My fault. I should have been more selective in my purchase. Thanks very much, your purchasing service was great.
Published 7 months ago by Doug McCrae

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 7 2002
"gibraud" (Braintree, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this movie, I used to watch it on TV all the time when it was on Disney. The story is about a poor family in Canada and The mother doesn't have any Christmas spirit and is sent one day ahead and realizes that she has more than what money can buy. This is a great christmas movie, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly! What Christmas is all about!, Aug. 28 2002
Madison (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Not a sugar sweet holiday story, but one of reality that can be realized by many of us. The magic is in the innocence of the children in believing and loving from the heart - not the purse strings.
There is a happy ending - and it reaches into the child in all of us. Believe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, Feb. 3 2010
Carolann Cook - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
This was a birthday gift for one of my sisters. We all enjoy this movie. I looked in a lot of stores for this movie as soon as I knew my sister wanted it. All the stores didn't have any left. My daughter told me to go on Amazon.ca I'm glad she did ! Thanks for your prompt service!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Classic, Sept. 23 2014
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
This is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I really enjoy films which present an alternate reality so someone can learn a lesson, and then sends that person back to the real reality before things changed.
I especially liked Harry Dean Stantons's performance as the angel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Indeed, Nov. 14 2003
Tracey Bell "selfhelp&beautybookfan" (Edmonton Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (VHS Tape)
Next to It's a Wonderful Life, this is my favourite all time Christmas movie. It touched me in more ways than I ever imagined. It was filmed not far from where I grew up, so it has a special place in my heart. Watch for a little Sarah Polley in one of her first movie roles.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great movie, Sept. 21 2002
this is one of my favorite christmas movies and i watch it every year. I can't wait to get it on dvd in widescreen and 5.1 surround. I used to have it on vhs but it was recorded and a scene or two got chopped off so i can't wait to see the whole thing. Get this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, Dec 19 2001
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (VHS Tape)
This is the best movie other than It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street to watch around Christmas. I bought it for my father for Christmas. He loves it. I could not find it in any local stores only the internet. I trust Amazon and its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "G" rated Christmas Movie, March 7 2003
By A Customer
Even though I buy all my videos and DVDs closed captioned, I bought a non-captioned version of "One Magic Christmas" because I enjoyed it so much. But I need it closed captioned, even the DVD is not captioned. I am so disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply....., Sept. 25 2003
By A Customer
....I ADORE this movie! It's very difficult to describe the feeling you get when you watch it. Christmas movies are my heart and I own almost any title you could name but this one has to be my all time favorite EVER--it's pure magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Christmas stories EVER!, Sept. 27 1999
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (VHS Tape)
I loved this movie. It's easy to understand for the whole family. I was kept on the edge of my seat when I thought the tragedy was for real. This has become one of the movies we watch to get us in the Christmas Spirit!

One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français)
One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français) by Phillip Borsos (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 9.97