5.0 out of 5 stars Movie from my Childhood
Everyone has that one Christmas movie that reminds them of their childhood, if you were born in the late 70's early 80's this is it. filmed in Canada near my neighborhood I'm glad | can share it with my children :)
Published 4 days ago by Sondra

3.0 out of 5 stars One Magic Christmas movie review
Wasn't quite the story I remember. My fault. I should have been more selective in my purchase. Thanks very much, your purchasing service was great.
Published 3 months ago by Doug McCrae

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Favorite, Nov. 13 2003
By A Customer
This is the type of movie you will either love or hate. My family happens to love it. We watch it every year, it is a must see, along with Prancer. A big part of the fun, is that it was filmed in the 80's and we like seeing the styles back then. I don't think it is for small children but older children will like it. I feel it is the type of movie that you enjoy more after viewing it once. You know what is coming and that no matter what happens it works out in the end. It is heartwarming, but a bit over the top. One of the reasons we love it is that we enjoy poking fun at the extremes the movie goes to just because the main character doesn't believe in Santa. Give it a try, and soon you will make it a part of your Christmas tradition. Maybe you will end up like my family and be able to recite the dialog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply....., Sept. 26 2003
By A Customer
....I ADORE this movie! It's very difficult to describe the feeling you get when you watch it. Christmas movies are my heart and I own almost any title you could name but this one has to be my all time favorite EVER--it's pure magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "G" rated Christmas Movie, March 8 2003
By A Customer
Even though I buy all my videos and DVDs closed captioned, I bought a non-captioned version of "One Magic Christmas" because I enjoyed it so much. But I need it closed captioned, even the DVD is not captioned. I am so disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Undiscovered Classic !, Dec 16 2002
This movie will one day be "discovered" and promoted as a classic for Christmas. I spent years trying to find it in video stores but it seems Disney has not re-released it for some unknown reason. I was overjoyed to find it available here and being able to get it on DVD was an added bonus. Anyone who sees this movie will want to make it part of their permanent Christmas collection. Modernizes the theme of "It's a Wonderful Life" but far more enjoyable than that dated and overly promoted movie. If you liked "It's a Wonderful Life" you are going to LOVE this movie. You will not be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Movie, Dec 16 2002
JoJo (LOUISIANA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this movie! I also use to watch it on the Disney Channel all the time. I remember the great scenes w/ the North Pole and Santa. It looked so real and beautiful. I still think it has some of the most realistic and beautiful footage of Christmas I have ever seen. I always wanted that snowglobe. This film really makes you believe in the spirit of Santa and Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 7 2002
"gibraud" (Braintree, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this movie, I used to watch it on TV all the time when it was on Disney. The story is about a poor family in Canada and The mother doesn't have any Christmas spirit and is sent one day ahead and realizes that she has more than what money can buy. This is a great christmas movie, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Chritmas spirit movie ever!!, Oct. 14 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: One Magic Christmas (VHS Tape)
By far the best Christmas video ever. No other shows the degree of belief for the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great movie, Sept. 22 2002
this is one of my favorite christmas movies and i watch it every year. I can't wait to get it on dvd in widescreen and 5.1 surround. I used to have it on vhs but it was recorded and a scene or two got chopped off so i can't wait to see the whole thing. Get this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly! What Christmas is all about!, Aug. 28 2002
Madison (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Not a sugar sweet holiday story, but one of reality that can be realized by many of us. The magic is in the innocence of the children in believing and loving from the heart - not the purse strings.
There is a happy ending - and it reaches into the child in all of us. Believe!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Tradition Treasure, July 15 2002
My three daughters and I watch this movie each Christmas season. What a wonderful story of Christmas Magic..that makes you want to believe. This really gets you in the spirit of the Holiday Season.

One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français)
One Magic Christmas (Sous-titres français) by Phillip Borsos (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 9.97