summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on August 4, 2013
Definitely a kids movie and my granddaughter has watched it 4 times and loves it every time. Adults would enjoy it once with a child but not over and over like Disney's Snow White.
Modern space technology was able to keep this movie current kids knowledge but still be entertaining for them today.
on December 28, 2013
This is an excellent movie for the
young and old. Fantasy about
space but makes you think and
takes one away from our own
little world to fantasize about the
possibility of extra-t beings in our
midst.
on July 2, 2004
Flight of the Navigator certainly brings back wonderful memories, of childhood in the summertime eating hotdogs and drinking soda on a sunday night. This Disney flick about a boy's journey mysterious journey through time was long overdue on DVD!! Ofcourse we cannot forget that Sarah Jessica Parker has a prominent role! And isn't Paul Reubens, (aka Pee Wee Herman) the voice of the alien navigator??
The Picture and Sound quality are excellent, as compared to that old VHS copy we all have! Presented in 1:85:1 Aspect Ratio Widescreen. The DVD is lacking any real special features, like "The Making of" or "Commentaries" but it is a wonderful addition to that nostalgic childhood collection.
on April 30, 2014
I really liked t his one. Last viewed in about 1987 or maybe it was 1988.///////////////////////////Will absolutely watch it time and time again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on July 21, 2014
Just as much fun as I remembered it being when we were kids. Definitely worth the purchase. (And arrived in record time, the day after I ordered it.)
on November 13, 2013
This movie reminds me of when I was little. It's not the greatest movie, but something fun that the whole family can enjoy together.
on January 20, 2014
Such a cute movie. Took me back to watching this movie during my childhood. Still a great family movie. Two thumbs up.
on March 9, 2016
This is a family classic! Sit back with the family and hog the pop-corn bowl and your guaranteed to have great time.
on March 1, 2014
Must watch if never seen.Recommend watching this movie to bring the kid out of you and enjoy life like you once had
on November 30, 2013
I loved this movie as a child and have gotten the chance to relive some of that as an adult.