5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Greatest Family Movies of all time!
This is one of the greatest family movies I have ever seen. I saw it in the theatre in 1986 (twice). I purchased the video as soon as it was released and will now purchase the DVD. I'm so glad it is finally available. If you are looking for a wonderful movie to watch with your family...this is the one to buy!
Published on July 14 2004 by Debra E. Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars Flight of the Navigator
I had watched this with my children when they were small, and enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy it quite so much this time. The acting leaves a bit to be desired, although the story is still magical.
Published 15 months ago by D. E. Kaye

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites as a kid, May 27 2004
Jim "Pimmy" (LINDENHURST, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I waited a long time for this to come out on dvd. Bugs me that the companies don't get it right the first time though. They release the dvd with no extras what so ever just so they can release a special edition a few months later. Disney did the same thing with Tron. I'm sure they have a lot of stuff they could've put on this dvd but they chose otherwise. I would've liked to see some trailers at least and it doesn't even look like it has any.
Anyway Flight of the Navigator is a great movie for the whole family. It's under-rated and a lot of people might not even have heard of it. It's about a boy who's accidently sent to the future by an alien space ship. When he finds his family they wonder why he hasn't aged a day. Scientists then run tests on him to find out where he was. He decides to escape and find a way back to the past and getting a ride on the space ship is the only way back. Once he gets on the ship is when the movie turns more goofy as the alien is voiced by Paul Reubens (Pee Herman) after all. The movie is still tons of fun and it does have some clever science fiction in it too for a kids movie. So eventhough the dvd has no extras what so ever the movie itself is worth checking out.

5.0 out of 5 stars best kid sci-fi movie ever, May 3 2004
prince of reviews "Jack" (Orlando, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I saw this movie some 20 years ago when it was released to the movie theaters. The cast selection was good so was the script. I have bought this movie an am glad that no dialogue was edited out (unlike some other movies I've seen.) It would ruin the quality of the movie if the Disney censored some of the words from this film. I always like a good science fiction film, but don't be dubbing in or out any words. I love Joey Cramer's acting, he is a natural in this film. Joey Cramer was great in a 1987 movie called The Stone Fox with Buddy Ebsen, look for it when it comes out on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is for my mom, April 28 2004
Laura Linton (Ocean City, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
My mom has enjoyed this movie for years, but we never owned it; however, I have decided to change that and order her her favorite movie of all time, "Flight of the Navigator." This is a great family movie that includes humor, science fiction, and a family that sticks together. I would recommend that every child watch this movie, even if it is before their time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliance. A great movie!, Feb. 29 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
This sci-fi film is a classic eighties movie filled with humour, drama and adventure from start to finish. This is a must see for all ages! The part where the Beach Boys 'I Get Around' is a funny moment.
I already have both the UK region 2 Version (widescreen 16.9) and the S. American region 1 Version (Full Screen 4.3) both officially released in these territories already. It's nice that US customers can now enjoy this terrific movie. Though the Region 1 version I have includes the Theatrical trailer as well as other extras. I hope there is a choice between full screen/widescreen options because this movie was filmed in full frame and cropped/matted for theaters/cinemas. So if you are used to the Vhs/tv broadcast versions this is the full screen original print. And will be losing picture from top and bottom for the widescreen release on DVD.
Let's hope this US version has loads of extras like audio commentary, featurette etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars speed service, Feb. 11 2012
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I ordered this item and it was delivered within 2 days! I was so thrilled with that as I hadnt seen this movie in a long long time . I am not a patient person and the speedy delivery is awesome! Totally enjoyed watching it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flight Of The Navigator, May 25 2006
Trevor Marston (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
Flight Of The Navigator was and still is the best movie ever i have been looking for this for a long time. and i am glade to see it on dvd instead of it being on vhs. becuase when i had it on vhs i would ware out the vhs tape by watching it over and over. so it is great to see it on dvd and know i don't have to worry about wareing out the tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars best movie of all time, July 18 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
Its great to see a classic come back, especially on dvd. I would't mind the dirt bike kid coming back. This move is awsome, when I was little I would watch it and tape it of the disney chanel

5.0 out of 5 stars Flight of the Navigator, June 12 2004
John R. Iverson (Saint Maries, Idaho) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
I have a fantasy crush of Jackie Kennedy's first official white house portrait. That's about the time the first season Jonny Quest DVDs were made when I was a child. You don't need to look hard for a Ivanhoe/Fay Rae/Apollo/Butch/Rollerball/Field navigator wax space ship door, just look for John Kennedy and the 12 diciples at the Hollywood Wax web site. I bought this Flight of the Navigator DVD with the Jonny Quest DVDs. It's natural for some children to have crushes on first ladies even with the Lutheran Ten Commandments. A hamburger stand across the street from my then Chino CA home named Burger Bandit years ago was built because of Jonny Quest that has long since been torn down. That was a good place to get a hamburger when you were hungry. I even worked there for awhile. This Navigator movie is attractively made. The fantasy space ship is really cool. The story is very entertaining and fun to see. I doubt though that I'll ever have another 1978 Downey Savings girlfriend with her name being Carol.

5.0 out of 5 stars wtf!!!, July 3 2004
This review is from: Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français) (DVD)
get this strictly for the boy's trippy,lsd addicted little buddy that rides on his shoulder!what a little tripper!!!

ARRAY(0xabc8d510)

Flight Of The Navigator (Sous-titres français)
CDN$ 6.25