5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!
This little pasta maker is amazing. Its a lot smaller than I imagined (maybe like 20 cm wide), but it functions beautifully.

Published on Dec 14 2009 by Yasmary Mora

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your love for pasta
Published 4 months ago by Matthew Kane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Dec 14 2009
Yasmary Mora (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)

You get the first 'roller' bit, where you think out the dough step by step; you start at the 6th level (its a little notch on the side you can adjust) with a lot of thick though, then slowly put the though through all the levels, until you get the desired thickness.

Then put the thin layer of dough through the actual pasta maker (which is the second roller) to cut it up into strips. There are 2 settings for the strips, spaghetti or fettucine. The great thing is that you can buy other rollers so that you can make ravioli or any other types of pastas.

So easy to use! Totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 30 2014
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Tonight was my first time using it after purchasing it a few months ago. I had a kitchenaid mixer that got lost in a move when I purchased my new house, and I decided to go with this instead of another pasta attachment for the mixer.

It will take a little practice until I can make a batch quickly but I can say without hesitation that I enjoyed every bite of spaghetti I made myself for dinner tonight. YUM. Would recommend to any pasta lover.

Recipe I used:

100g Flour + 1 large egg
Tonight I used 400g flour and 4 large eggs, it was too much for 2 people (though we ate it all anyways cause we are piggies)
Hand knead until it is soft and smooth, wrap it up in plastic wrap (I just threw in in a large ziplock). Give it at least a half hour in the fridge to rest.

Roll out as per instructions.

Bon apetit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine Works Really Well, May 6 2013
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
We recently became interested in making our own pasta and the reviews I read online suggested that you couldn't do better than the Imperia SP150. I found a similar Norpro machine in a local store at a relatively low price, but it didn't seem that solid, so I ordered the Imperia. It was an excellent purchase; it's easy to use and makes delicious pasta!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, May 15 2010
Leila (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
This is an amazing machine if you are serious about good food and particularly good pasta. Once you have your dough ready then the machine will do the rest for you. It's important not to pass 'wet' through the machine since it is very difficult to clean (based on a personal experience!) Always wait a few minutes after rolling your dough to ensure no sticking of the pasta in the machine. Over all I'm very pleased with this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love this machine!, Oct. 22 2014
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
I love this little machine! I kindled the Artisan Pasta Making book and couldn't wait for my machine to arrive. I combined the recipe from this book with Lidia's (using semolina, durum and all-purpose flour, but with the addition of olive oil) using my food processor (what a dream - zip and it's done) and let the dough rest while I waited for my machine to arrive. I've never made home-made pasta before so I was a little concerned re my first try. The pasta maker was extremely easy to use - absolutely no problem - I fed the dough in while my four-year-old cranked the handle. We had tremendous fun together and....it was absolutely the best pasta we had ever eaten, served simply with olive oil, melted olive oil margarine, sliced sautéed garlic, broccoli covered with parmesan cheese - everybody loved it! Can't wait to try out the exotic colourful pasta recipes - with wholewheat, beets, or squash, or spinach, not to mention ravioli, tortellini, etc. You can even make wanton, pot stickers, and pierogie. I haven't tried any other machines, but this one certainly does a great job for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, Feb. 24 2011
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
I bought this machine at Walmart for 59.99 after reading the positive reviews about it. It is solid and very easy to set up and use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperia pasta machine, Jan. 7 2013
R. K. Griffith "wowzer" (Gatineau Que.) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
this item was purchased so we could make fresh home made pasta,and it works great,would recommend.We do not recommend using semolina flour.try using pasta recipe from chef Ricardo.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your love for pasta, Aug. 11 2014
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
If I could give this pasta machine a zero star rating, I would. It is an absolute nightmare to use. I usually go through two or three home-use pasta machines per year, for use in a restaurant. Of the eight or ten I have used, this one is by far the worst. I purchased it (at a much higher price than I am used to) because it seemed to be durable, and maybe it would last longer. In fact, the machine is about a third of the quality of the much cheaper ones available on amazon. The little piece of metal that is meant to 'guide' the pasta, just throw it in the bin, it's useless. For some reason, the manufacturer placed a large bulky divider between the machine, possibly as a practical joke to prevent the user from having an enjoyable pasta making experience. At this stage, after only two weeks of turning wonderful sheets of pasta into garborated goo, the spaghetti attachment has given up all together and decided to fall apart. I would recommend this machine to anyone who has $100 burning a hole in their pocket, or anyone looking for a pasta making experience so traumatic and hate filled, that it will turn them off their mother's Hungarian goulash, for fear of seeing another egg based noodle. Save your money, a rolling pin and a half sharp knife will do any day over this useless piece of garbage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pasta Machine, Oct. 27 2014
Ce commentaire est de: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Pasta Machine was received in excellent working order with only slight imperfections in the packaging as posted in the description. I am looking forward to using it for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service hors-pair!, Nov. 16 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce laminoir est d'excellente qualité, évidemment il demande un peu de pratique afin de l'utiliser adéquatement! Il nous a été livré rapidement, bien emballé et en excellent état. Très satisfaite de mon achat!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›