5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!
This little pasta maker is amazing. Its a lot smaller than I imagined (maybe like 20 cm wide), but it functions beautifully.

Published on Dec 14 2009 by Yasmary Mora

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to get a grip
Published 4 months ago by Linda Sivorot

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Dec 14 2009
Yasmary Mora (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)

You get the first 'roller' bit, where you think out the dough step by step; you start at the 6th level (its a little notch on the side you can adjust) with a lot of thick though, then slowly put the though through all the levels, until you get the desired thickness.

Then put the thin layer of dough through the actual pasta maker (which is the second roller) to cut it up into strips. There are 2 settings for the strips, spaghetti or fettucine. The great thing is that you can buy other rollers so that you can make ravioli or any other types of pastas.

So easy to use! Totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, Feb. 24 2011
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
I bought this machine at Walmart for 59.99 after reading the positive reviews about it. It is solid and very easy to set up and use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine Works Really Well, May 6 2013
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
We recently became interested in making our own pasta and the reviews I read online suggested that you couldn't do better than the Imperia SP150. I found a similar Norpro machine in a local store at a relatively low price, but it didn't seem that solid, so I ordered the Imperia. It was an excellent purchase; it's easy to use and makes delicious pasta!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, May 15 2010
Leila (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
This is an amazing machine if you are serious about good food and particularly good pasta. Once you have your dough ready then the machine will do the rest for you. It's important not to pass 'wet' through the machine since it is very difficult to clean (based on a personal experience!) Always wait a few minutes after rolling your dough to ensure no sticking of the pasta in the machine. Over all I'm very pleased with this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 30 2014
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Tonight was my first time using it after purchasing it a few months ago. I had a kitchenaid mixer that got lost in a move when I purchased my new house, and I decided to go with this instead of another pasta attachment for the mixer.

It will take a little practice until I can make a batch quickly but I can say without hesitation that I enjoyed every bite of spaghetti I made myself for dinner tonight. YUM. Would recommend to any pasta lover.

Recipe I used:

100g Flour + 1 large egg
Tonight I used 400g flour and 4 large eggs, it was too much for 2 people (though we ate it all anyways cause we are piggies)
Hand knead until it is soft and smooth, wrap it up in plastic wrap (I just threw in in a large ziplock). Give it at least a half hour in the fridge to rest.

Roll out as per instructions.

Bon apetit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pasta maker, June 24 2013
I love this pasta maker! Easy to setup and use and makes great pasta. Now the kids even help make supper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 7 2013
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Ce produit a des défauts mais il reste tout de même un excellent produit! Par exemple, la poignée tombe souvent. Mais on s'habitue et on l'échappe moins souvent. Je pense aussi que ce produit aurait dû être vendu de base avec l'outil pour faire des spaghetti, considérant que c'est le type de pâtes le plus mangé au monde.

Mais c'est du solide et ça fonctionne très bien. Reste seulement à voir si ça dure...

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperia pasta machine, Jan. 7 2013
R. K. Griffith "wowzer" (Gatineau Que.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
this item was purchased so we could make fresh home made pasta,and it works great,would recommend.We do not recommend using semolina flour.try using pasta recipe from chef Ricardo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service hors-pair!, Nov. 16 2012
Ce laminoir est d'excellente qualité, évidemment il demande un peu de pratique afin de l'utiliser adéquatement! Il nous a été livré rapidement, bien emballé et en excellent état. Très satisfaite de mon achat!

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to get a grip, Dec 5 2013
This review is from: CucinaPro 150 Imperia Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Does what it is suppose to do as far as rolling your pasta dough thin. My only problem with it was the handle. The handle is removable for storage but when in use it easily falls off when you are using it. The process alone of using the machine is awkward and when you bump the handle and it falls to the floor... Well I'll just say frustration led to a bigger mess of flour ending up everywhere. It would be nice if the handle locks into place but it doesn't, it just fits into a position where it can easily fall off.

ARRAY(0xab3fe138)