Format: DVD|Change
Price:$35.27+ $3.49 shipping

on October 24, 2002
Great movie. Loved the central idea....
on August 7, 1999
compared to other movies it rock
on August 27, 1999
us only saves the world ???????
on March 9, 1999
Absolutely...'Chinese'....
on April 24, 2004
I always hate movies that have no "planetary" aspect about them. This always kills the movie. What I mean by "planetary" is that remember the movie "THE BLOB"??? Remember how this thing comes from outer-space and starts to devour a small town somewhere in the U.S.A.???
Well what is wrong with that picture?? What is wrong is that I guess the other 5.99999 BILLION people on the planet earth are having a good time and not being affected by this problem. So WHO CARES right??
Same thing here. While New York and Washington and Los Angeles are getting destroyed, and then later the aliens get killed by the U.S., I suppose everyone who lives in France, Tahiti, Timbuktu were having a good one eating Hungry Man dinners right?
This movie is so bad. It could'a been a contender, especially after that killer SUPERBOWL commercial.
on February 6, 1999
No Commen
on April 29, 2004
This is one of those big stupid movies that people hate and for good reason. It's big, loud and stupid. The town drunk is a hero for no reason. People punch aliens and sass em! People fly alien spaceships like they drive cars. Aliens (from outer space) use Apple computers! Oi! This movie hurts my head.
Oh yea, the president can fly an f-18 why not.
I kept routing for the aliens thru the whole movie. I hope this new DVD has an ending where the aliens win and kill everyone. I cheered in the theater when they started blowing up things.
Beethoven wrote the score to this movie. It went "Crap crap crap craaaap. Crap Crap craaaaaaaaap"
on June 23, 2004
I wish I had the energy to try and describe just how awful this movie makes me feel, but, all I have to do is think about Randy Quaid's awful character or Will Smith's terrible lines or the fact that the President of the United States of America flies a fighter plane against alien ships, and I can do nothing but moan.
I saw this in 1996 and I've spent hours regretting the fact that I had contributed money to its cause. When I was at a friend's house not long ago, I saw a DVD copy of it on his shelf, so I made a joke about it being a "steaming piece of pony loaf." He took offense to it, and actually tried to convince me it was a good movie.
Don't get me wrong: I'm all for a movie that knows it's bad and uses that as a device, a la Killer Klowns from Outer Space or Army of Darkness or something along those lines. But, when I watched this I could swear that someone actually took this idea seriously.
There is nothing good about this movie. Please, please don't buy this. You'll only be encouraging more movies like this.
on July 17, 2016